ADVERTISEMENT

Goodman new top 25

But when Self reaches the elite 8 with less talent, they call it failure. Go figure.

Ah, "talent," the magical word that means whatever you want it to mean, including that younger, inexperienced players are magically better than older, better players because the younger players have more long-term athletic potential.

Comparison was trash and you got called out on it and doubled down. You want to sit there and flex that sub 90 IQ be my guest.

Linkin Park is literally the highest selling rock band of the 21st century. Since I was apparently talking to a millennial and wanted to compare Elvis to a bad yet popular recent band, I used them.

It's not rocket science, you ****ing moron.

Elvis, by the way, was #2 in album sales in his era.

Ah, "talent," the magical word that means whatever you want it to mean, including that younger, inexperienced players are magically better than older, better players because the younger players have more long-term athletic potential.

Wrong. Experience is factored in when I refer to a team's overall "talent."

Linkin Park is literally the highest selling rock band of the 21st century. Since I was apparently talking to a millennial and wanted to compare Elvis to a bad yet popular recent band, I used them.

It's not rocket science, you ****ing moron.

Elvis, by the way, was #2 in album sales in his era.

Linkin Park isn’t the face of modern rock. Idgaf how many albums they sold.

Linkin Park isn’t the face of modern rock. Idgaf how many albums they sold.

I said the face of mainstream rock. It’s no stretch to call the highest-selling band the face of mainstream rock. I mean, you’ve gotta be some kind of moron to still be arguing this.

You also apparently struggle with the difference between opinion and fact. Or do you have a link to “prove” who the “face of rock” is?RollLaugh

I said the face of mainstream rock. It’s no stretch to call the highest-selling band the face of mainstream rock. I mean, you’ve gotta be some kind of moron to still be arguing this.

You also apparently struggle with the difference between opinion and fact. Or do you have a link to “prove” who the “face of rock” is?RollLaugh

It’s a fact their leader singer has been dead for 2 years and they haven’t done anything that relevant in almost a decade. Also you call me a moron for still arguing this, but you’re also still arguing this, so congrats you played yourself. I’m done though, so stop quoting me ***git.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
This is why I love this site. Where else can you have someone post a thread about Goodman’s top 25 (an arbitrary list that has as much weight as if I posted a top 25) and we have people 6 pages in arguing about where linkin park falls in the hierarchy of mainstream rock.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
It’s a fact their leader singer has been dead for 2 years and they haven’t done anything that relevant in almost a decade. Also you call me a moron for still arguing this, but you’re also still arguing this, so congrats you played yourself. I’m done though, so stop quoting me ***git.

Yeah, of course...I had to set you straight. Maybe it’ll sink in this time.

The status of their lead singer has nothing to do with my point. I was looking for a commercial equivalent in the modern era. The 21st century. Not the last two ****ing years. Never said they’re dominating the charts right now. Jesus.

Can’t blame you for tapping out.

Yeah, of course...I had to set you straight. Maybe it’ll sink in this time.

The status of their lead singer has nothing to do with my point. I was looking for a commercial equivalent in the modern era. The 21st century. Not the last two ****ing years. Never said they’re dominating the charts right now. Jesus.

Can’t blame you for tapping out.

What part of haven’t been that relevant in nearly a decade and stop quoting me did you miss. Shocker that you can’t read.

What part of haven’t been that relevant in nearly a decade and stop quoting me did you miss. Shocker that you can’t read.

The fact that you think their "relevance" over the last several years has any relevance to my point proves that you can't read.

Again, rocket scientist...21st century commercial equivalent in the rock world. It ain't that hard. Really. And I'll quote whoever I want. Run along, bitch.

This is why I love this site. Where else can you have someone post a thread about Goodman’s top 25 (an arbitrary list that has as much weight as if I posted a top 25) and we have people 6 pages in arguing about where linkin park falls in the hierarchy of mainstream rock.
Laughing

If you did, would somebody create a thread about it?
Pretty sure we be discussing whether or not the annexation of Puerto Rico was the most overrated play in the history of movies football plays by page 3 if I did.

ADVERTISEMENT