ADVERTISEMENT

Preseason top 25 for 23-24

Filipowksi coming back one more year would be ridiculously huge. Gotta imagine our alumni/boosters could throw close to 1 million at him.

We don’t really know anything at this point outside of the freshman classes.

KU, for one, will be a completely different team in a few months. They’re looking to add at least 3 transfers, and their top scorers will likely come from the portal.

Just thought of a dumb, way too early top 10 in my head today. Big East very well might be the premier conference in the country next year.

1. UConn
2. Duke
3. Marquette
4. Purdue
5. Creighton
6. Michigan State
7. Kentucky
8. Kansas
9. Arkansas
10. Miami

Reactions: TKBray
Just thought of a dumb, way too early top 10 in my head today. Big East very well might be the premier conference in the country next year.

1. UConn
2. Duke
3. Marquette
4. Purdue
5. Creighton
6. Michigan State
7. Kentucky
8. Kansas
9. Arkansas
10. Miami
makes sense, it was the premier conference in the country this year as well.

People get blinded by the depth of the Big12, but at the top where it matters the Big East was superior.

makes sense, it was the premier conference in the country this year as well.

People get blinded by the depth of the Big12, but at the top where it matters the Big East was superior.

Yeah, I think so. And Marquette, the Regular Season/Tournament Champions, lost a tough one to Michigan State. Big East easily could have had 4 of their 5 tourney teams in the Sweet 16.

And now Ed Cooley to Georgetown and Rick Pitino to St. John's? And Thad Matta is rebuilding Butler? Great conference this year, and perhaps an even better conference next year.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Yeah, I think so. And Marquette, the Regular Season/Tournament Champions, lost a tough one to Michigan State. Big East easily could have had 4 of their 5 tourney teams in the Sweet 16.

And now Ed Cooley to Georgetown and Rick Pitino to St. John's? And Thad Matta is rebuilding Butler? Great conference this year, and perhaps an even better conference next year.

Big 12 could have easily had 4 in the S16 too. KU lost by a point without Self, and TCU lost by a few to Gonzaga.

UConn right now obviously looks better than everyone, but that alone doesn’t make the Big East the best league. I’d say that Texas and KU were better than anyone else in the BE, and the bottom half of the league was bad.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Looks like the B1G is going to be shit again.
Have to wait for the portal.....I guess. Until the B10 gets "more athletic", it'll be the same old same old. game has changed---B10 has not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT