ADVERTISEMENT

Good game UK

Yeah I’m happy for pearl. Respected him back to his Tennessee days. 5 coaches in the sec with a final four now. 6 if Sampson takes the Arkansas job.

You are the class of the league and nation

Nominated for a “Postie”

monitor1.jpg

Why come into a positive thread throwing shade? As a UofL fan you’re just opening up a huge can of worms.
"Why throw shade?".....then throws shade. Seems like you are inferring that I, as a UL fan, am somehow responsible for how Louisville plays or how their coaches and players behave. You're exactly the the of person I was mocking in my previous post.SmokinSmile

Reactions: UL_1986
"Why throw shade?".....then throws shade. Seems like you are inferring that I, as a UL fan, am somehow responsible for how Louisville plays or how their coaches and players behave. You're exactly the the of person I was mocking in my previous post.SmokinSmile

I mean, it’s the same reason rival fans show up after a loss to troll. It’s what fans do. But I realize you’re smart enough to not need someone to explain that to you.

My first question was rhetorical btw. You just seem bitter about something. Chin up, Mack will have your guys rolling soon.

UL SURE DID

it is pathetic that you have let your envy and jealousy of UK ruin a good thread for the Auburn posters on this board

If I was a life-loser like you I would have started a thread offering congrats for the whores.

congrats on the game Auburn fans............. and LOL at the loser UL fan that wants to talk trash when they lost last week .

Reactions: mebeblue2
If I was a life-loser like you I would have started a thread offering congrats for the whores.

Eat a dick w/your pal Katina, loser. It's sad that you don't see how embarrassing it is for you to be here running your mouth after the weak ass showing U6 made in the tourney.

Reactions: mebeblue2
I mean, it’s the same reason rival fans show up after a loss to troll. It’s what fans do. But I realize you’re smart enough to not need someone to explain that to you.

Check again slow boy; I didn't troll UK. I was giving OP shit. I understand though. I'm a Louisville fan so my presence alone ignites your UK ****** rage. Even if I didn't say anything about Kentucky, its players, coaches, or tournament performance.

Check again slow boy; I didn't troll UK. I was giving OP shit. I understand though. I'm an asshole so my presence alone ignites your rage.

Again, a common reaction that I assume at a certain age we all just understand without needing someone to explain it to us. (You came into a positive thread acting like an asshole. Yeah that’s hard to ignore. I’m human. What do you want from me?)

I’m done now. Have a good day.

So what happened with the Maclemore kid? He was the one that got hurt at the end of last season right ? I thought I remembered him doing really well until then.

He does not seem to be fully recovered yet or something. Pretty impressive that auburn was able to make this run with Wiley not quite having the season people had hoped, mclemore not being 100% back yet(maybe?) and Okeke getting hurt in the S16.

Reactions: olsonab
So what happened with the Maclemore kid? He was the one that got hurt at the end of last season right ? I thought I remembered him doing really well until then.

He does not seem to be fully recovered yet or something. Pretty impressive that auburn was able to make this run with Wiley not quite having the season people had hoped, mclemore not being 100% back yet(maybe?) and Okeke getting hurt in the S16.

Exactly, and that’s one reason we struggled so much this year. Guys like Wiley and Mclemore, who we counted on to get 10 points/8 boards a game a piece, have never really been close to 100% this season and are just now finally coming around a bit. It took longer than expected, but better late than never. Neither are near close to what they were 1-2 years ago, but are inching closer day by day. The same can be said for Purifoy. He was our best player before the suspension, but is now just regaining his form while being a great role player now.

ADVERTISEMENT