ADVERTISEMENT

Good game UK

Again, a common reaction that I assume at a certain age we all just understand without needing someone to explain it to us. (You came into a positive thread acting like an asshole. Yeah that’s hard to ignore. I’m human. What do you want from me?)

I’m done now. Have a good day.
Please, your brethren do that to practically every thread on this board. Sack up.

Why is Sound slave such a prick?
Why are you a racist?

Bert HigginbothaWell-Known Member

Hell no. They are going to Kentucky for a real damned job. Build the damned wall. Keep them out. There are not enough jobs in Texas and Arizona and California and Florida............ they keep coming to my area. I don't want them. I am racist and want AMERICANS. Screw MEXICANS. I am an American.

Geeze, the only Mexican that I know I have learned at Wal Mart in Kentucky. Keep the friggin's Mexicans out of my state.

I was a Mayor of a little town and my taxes had to pay for the friggin' translators in court so your good friendly Mexicans could go to court and get freed again so they could rack up another crime. Fvck um.

409 Feb 24, 2017

All soundslave was saying is how it's funny when people come onto message boards and tell fans from the other team "good game". We literally have nothing to do with anything our teams accomplish or lose out on. We've done nothing that merits others to tell us "good game". It's kind of funny. I'm even guilty of saying good game to others on here before and I'm aware of how silly it looks afterwards.

It's like referring to your favorite team as "we" when talking about them. We have nothing to do with anything they do. I'm guilty of doing that as well.

I feel like some of you needed an explanation of what exactly happened.

All soundslave was saying is how it's funny when people come onto message boards and tell fans from the other team "good game". We literally have nothing to do with anything our teams accomplish or lose out on. We've done nothing that merits others to tell us "good game". It's kind of funny. I'm even guilty of saying good game to others on here before and I'm aware of how silly it looks afterwards.

It's like referring to your favorite team as "we" when talking about them. We have nothing to do with anything they do. I'm guilty of doing that as well.

I feel like some of you needed an explanation of what exactly happened.
I have things to do with UK basketball. I send them money. I used to recruit with on of "our" coaches. I support the program and it is "we". Most of my family attended Kentucky.

So I feel that I have something to do with Kentucky basketball.

Sound slave was simply being nasty. He hates Kentucky and anyone that follows them.

Plus that Kentucky versus Auburn game was GOOD. It was not a run away game like Auburn versus Kansas and North Carolina. It was an Elite Eight level game. :)

Reactions: schoonerwest
Why are you a racist?

Bert HigginbothaWell-Known Member

Hell no. They are going to Kentucky for a real damned job. Build the damned wall. Keep them out. There are not enough jobs in Texas and Arizona and California and Florida............ they keep coming to my area. I don't want them. I am racist and want AMERICANS. Screw MEXICANS. I am an American.

Geeze, the only Mexican that I know I have learned at Wal Mart in Kentucky. Keep the friggin's Mexicans out of my state.

I was a Mayor of a little town and my taxes had to pay for the friggin' translators in court so your good friendly Mexicans could go to court and get freed again so they could rack up another crime. Fvck um.

409 Feb 24, 2017

Wait is this real?

I have things to do with UK basketball. I send them money. I used to recruit with on of "our" coaches. I support the program and it is "we". Most of my family attended Kentucky.

So I feel that I have something to do with Kentucky basketball.

Sound slave was simply being nasty. He hates Kentucky and anyone that follows them.

Plus that Kentucky versus Auburn game was GOOD. It was not a run away game like Auburn versus Kansas and North Carolina. It was an Elite Eight level game. :)
About 4 years ago you pointed it out to me that I said “we” when talking about Kansas. You still hold that stance that the rest of us shouldn’t do it?

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
About 4 years ago you pointed it out to me that I said “we” when talking about Kansas. You still hold that stance that the rest of us shouldn’t do it?
I do the same and I probably was just trying to stick you. No harm intended. There is nothing wrong with the University of We. It gets confused with University of Wyoming, Washington and Wisconsin! :(

I was never good enough to play college ball, but I could dream. Three of my high school team mates did get to play in college. So the only thing that I could do was to try to help my favored team.

Reactions: schoonerwest
All soundslave was saying is how it's funny when people come onto message boards and tell fans from the other team "good game". We literally have nothing to do with anything our teams accomplish or lose out on. We've done nothing that merits others to tell us "good game". It's kind of funny.

8deG89Q.gif

I do the same and I probably was just trying to stick you. No harm intended. There is nothing wrong with the University of We. It gets confused with University of Wyoming, Washington and Wisconsin! :(

I was never good enough to play college ball, but I could dream. Three of my high school team mates did get to play in college. So the only thing that I could do was to try to help my favored team.

Did you really write that you are a racist?

I haven't said anything about Kentucky basketball. And the OP who I was ribbing isn't a UK fan. Your argument is invalid.

However if you are the type of schmuck that thanks an officer after he gives you a speeding ticket, and tells him he's doing a good job.....then yes, I'm giving you shit too.

Reactions: UL_1986
I haven't said anything about Kentucky basketball. And the OP who I was ribbing isn't a UK fan. Your argument is invalid.

However if you are the type of schmuck that thanks an officer after he gives you a speeding ticket, and tells him he's doing a good job.....then yes, I'm giving you shit too.

..ah yes, another U6 fan attribute on full display.... dislike for cops.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT