ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football Thread

Crazy close right now. Michel will probably get it for you bro.
Hopefully my team has woken up and I start making a run for the top 6.

It could have just as easily been everybody's career day yesterday though and I got lucky that they were all on my team.

Anyways, I like my chances much better now than at any point earlier this year or even at any point last season. Lol.

Hopefully my team has woken up and I start making a run for the top 6.

It could have just as easily been everybody's career day yesterday though and I got lucky that they were all on my team.

Anyways, I like my chances much better now than at any point earlier this year or even at any point last season. Lol.
Hell yea, man. Glad you're having a better year and enjoying it.

I'm in three leagues, 2 one hundred dollar leagues and 1 fifty dollar league. Combined record of 14 - 4. Its been a good year for me so far, but that can change in an instant in fantasy.

Reactions: schoonerwest
Wow teams 4-8 are all within 2 points of each other on the season

And then, of course, the team in 1st has 2nd fewest points on the season LOL

Hell yea, man. Glad you're having a better year and enjoying it.

I'm in three leagues, 2 one hundred dollar leagues and 1 fifty dollar league. Combined record of 14 - 4. Its been a good year for me so far, but that can change in an instant in fantasy.
Dafuq? I'm also in 3 leagues, same buy-ins, and combined 13-5.

Meant to start my other TE. I’m going to change it, honest mistake, I appreciate the you all understanding.

Any chance Bell plays this year? Got an offer in another league.

All my shit players are available for the right price. PayPal is preferred.

At least I didn't lose to a guy who had 3 people on bye and didn't take them out of his lineup.

laughter.gif

Reactions: schoonerwest
ADVERTISEMENT