ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football Thread

btw get ready to be 1-3 @Jhmoss1812

giphy.gif

Reactions: IUBtown
If you do power rankings I'm in first... so there's that.

If only this was the NFL and it was the actual superbowl, and you could redraft your team.

QBs: Dalton, Eli
RBs: Gurley, Freeman, Charles, Riddick
WRs: Landry, Dez, Sanders, Fitzgerald, Crabtree
TEs: Kelce, Allen
K: Bailey
D: NYJ

I don't think that's a very bad team. Only a matter of time before they get going.

QBs: Dalton, Eli
RBs: Gurley, Freeman, Charles, Riddick
WRs: Landry, Dez, Sanders, Fitzgerald, Crabtree
TEs: Kelce, Allen
K: Bailey
D: NYJ

I don't think that's a very bad team. Only a matter of time before they get going.
Looks almost exactly like my other team... which is 3-0. Shitty scoring probably screwing you.

Reactions: Jhmoss1812
Btw im getting drunk AF for the Bengals game and my birthday so I'm going to go ahead and apologize for anything i post later on.

AJ Green 5-80-1 equals 12 points.

Let's call it a PPR league, but in name only.

Stupid league is stupid.

I'm kind of worried that he's going to lose points when he hits 100 yards tonight. Slow down, AJ!

Yeah. It's really your only defense at this point. I mean, a guy drops 173 yards and a TD w 10 catches in a PPR league and scores 20? Good thing we give RBs points per carry to offset the PPR. Drrrrrrr. Admit it. Your scoring system is as dumb as Trump and as crooked as Hillary.

Yeah. It's really your only defense at this point. I mean, a guy drops 173 yards and a TD w 10 catches in a PPR league and scores 20? Good thing we give RBs points per carry to offset the PPR. Drrrrrrr. Admit it. Your scoring system is as dumb as Trump and as crooked as Hillary.

Tell ya what I'm giving your $51.80 back and handing your team over to someone else. Thanks for playing. @JimboBBN you want to play for free?

And nice to see you being consistent w being a crap commissioner. Any good commissioner would first discuss this with the rest of the league, similar to making new (stupid) rules.

Mike and Mike just said AJ Green had 33 points this week. Liars.

ADVERTISEMENT