ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football Thread

I'm doing my part to shakeup the top of the standings going into the playoffs. @Kevin Bryan's lucky ass team doesn't deserve a bye week or top seed. He's barely scored more points than me this year.

Reactions: Da_Bull
I probably have the best 2-9 team in the history of fantasy football

I probably have the best 2-9 team in the history of fantasy football
I think I'll need a miracle in order to make the playoffs. Likely not gonna happen though. I'll need Spacegrass and Your Vinegar Stroke to lose the next 2 weeks and they both play you so it looks like I'm officially out.

Still got that high point though.

Reactions: jhmossy
I think I'll need a miracle in order to make the playoffs. Likely not gonna happen though. I'll need Spacegrass and Your Vinegar Stroke to lose the next 2 weeks and they both play you so it looks like I'm officially out.

Yep. You're screwed. Sorry bruh. Enjoy those high points though.

Reactions: schoonerwest
I'm doing my part to shakeup the top of the standings going into the playoffs. @Kevin Bryan's lucky ass team doesn't deserve a bye week or top seed. He's barely scored more points than me this year.
tenor.gif

Counting the chickens before they hatched, eh? Thanks for the two wins this season. SmokinSmile Sorry for knocking you out of playoff contention. Better luck next year!

Counting the chickens before they hatched, eh? Thanks for the two wins this season. SmokinSmile Sorry for knocking you out of playoff contention. Better luck next year!
Glanced at the box score around halftime and realized things weren't looking too good for me.

48.82 points for Mahomes has to be the high point for anybody this year, right?

So only the 2 Kentucky fans have locked up playoff spots so far. What a backwards ass league.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Have you noticed who's got the fewest pts against?

He also does have the most points scored at least.

We should move to a combo wins + points system - 1 point each week for a win and 1 point each week for being in the top half of scoring.

Oh, except I'm probably not doing this league again.

Glanced at the box score around halftime and realized things weren't looking too good for me.

48.82 points for Mahomes has to be the high point for anybody this year, right?
Good question. Pretty crazy stat line, right?! That's with 3 picks and 2 lost fumbles, too. He has pretty much carried my overall lackluster team for sure this year. Not bad for a 12th rd pick.

Reactions: Spacegrass
Good question. Pretty crazy stat line, right?! That's with 3 picks and 2 lost fumbles, too. He has pretty much carried my overall lackluster team for sure this year. Not bad for a 12th rd pick.

Guy in our big money league has Mahomo, A. brown, mccaffery, Conner, ertZ, traded K Johnson for fornette 3 weeks ago, with Lamar miller, Edelman, Olsen on bench. He’s been murduring people lately.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Guy in our big money league has Mahomo, A. brown, mccaffery, Conner, ertZ, traded K Johnson for fornette 3 weeks ago, with Lamar miller, Edelman, Olsen on bench. He’s been murduring people lately.
I'd say so, damn!

Yep. I got him in the 11th round of my 12 team league. I was gonna snag him had you not taken him , but got Goff and Watson instead. Goff had 44.98 points the other night too. So not so bad despite my record being so up and down. I have Mahommes , Kelce , Woods and Butker in a PPR league. I doubled my total points with those 4 guys when I woke up Tuesday morning.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Looks like there's still quite a few teams that can win the regular season. I had a really shitty week, lucky to still be in first place.

Last edited:
I can win and finish 7-6 and still not make the playoffs. I need some help from others.
What needs to happen in order for you to make the playoffs? I got a full lineup of healthy guys supposed to go next week. I've scored 125+ in every game for 3 straight weeks now too. They'll make it a game for sure.

Damn, look at those points against me compared to everybody else. That averages out to 128 PPG. I think the same thing happened last year too.

What needs to happen in order for you to make the playoffs? I got a full lineup of healthy guys supposed to go next week. I've scored 125+ in every game for 3 straight weeks now too. They'll make it a game for sure.
I also have to put up big points. Enough to put me ahead in total points. Because somehow Bill Cosby has Houdini himself into being 8-4.

The 7th place team might have more points scored than the 1st place team this season. #Douche Scoring System. #**** Da Commish

Hey gents, I love you guys. You are a great group of posters.

I lost my sister in Feb and my dad in April. I am having a rough night, but going through this shit, I was looking forward to our league. I needed something to get my mind off of life.

Thank you guys.

I lost my sister in Feb and my dad in April. I am having a rough night, but going through this shit, I was looking forward to our league. I needed something to get my mind off of life.

Thank you guys.
It's gonna be ok hang in there. No homo.

Reactions: superhusker33

Thank you guys.

You little....good to see ya back

Reactions: superhusker33
ADVERTISEMENT