ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football Thread

• First or Last
    • A-_grade@3x.png
    • Report Card

The Yahoo report card ripped me on picking Ingram because of his low projections. Apparently they don't realize that's because he's suspended for the first 4 weeks. Laughing

Reactions: brooky03
I consistently get C grades by Yahoo. Won my work league last year with a C- draft grade. Yahoo said Edelman was a bad pick lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
So Matt Ryan still can't find Julio in the end zone under Sark. Where does Le'veon Bell get traded? Because it's gonna happen.

Reactions: dtgold88
So Matt Ryan still can't find Julio in the end zone under Sark. Where does Le'veon Bell get traded? Because it's gonna happen.
Gotta see who has the cap space first of all. Browns are one team, but they wouldn't make that deal (and Steelers wouldn't trade him here). So that's 1 off the list.

He'll report by week 11 or this season wont count for FA next year.

Sign and trade I would think? But you got even his O line pissed off at him.
Forgot he didn't sign his tender. Makes it a little trickier as they'd not only have to have the room, they'd have to be willing to extend him to a deal of his liking AND he's want to play for that team.

Are all of my RB's going to miss out on TDs due to nondescript knee injuries?

Thoughts on my flex spot this week in my other 12 team 1 PPR league....

Carson @ Chicago , Henry vs Houston , or Marshall @ Chicago?

Doug Baldwin is out for the Seahawks and Marshall is the #1 receiver this week.

Thoughts on my flex spot this week in my other 12 team 1 PPR league....

Carson @ Chicago , Henry vs Houston , or Marshall @ Chicago?

Doug Baldwin is out for the Seahawks and Marshall is the #1 receiver this week.

FWIW, I’m going with Marshall in my flex spot this week in another league

Fun fact: my Bengals are the only 2-0 team in the NFL right now.
Besides the Dolphins, Jaguars, Buccaneers, Chiefs and Rams that is.

Your D Line is scary, Garrett gets all the press on the Browns but I think Carl Lawson will end up just as good.

I can see the Bengals winning the AFC North with the Steelers falling apart internally and their terrible defense.

Your D Line is scary, Garrett gets all the press on the Browns but I think Carl Lawson will end up just as good.

I can see the Bengals winning the AFC North with the Steelers falling apart internally and their terrible defense.
Check the time stamp on my post kiddo.

I hope you're right!

This will be the 3rd week in a row that I'm on the losing end of the Biggest Blowout in our league.

Congrats to whoever has me left on the schedule.

This will be the 3rd week in a row that I'm on the losing end of the Biggest Blowout in our league.

Congrats to whoever has me left on the schedule.

You would have beaten me 2 out of 3 weeks. My team ****ing blows.

I would like to add another RB and have a lot of quality WR depth in case anyone is looking to make a move next few weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT