ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football Thread

Thanks but it doesn’t start until tomorrow.

Also, who are you?

Hey gents, I love you guys. You are a great group of posters.

I lost my sister in Feb and my dad in April. I am having a rough night, but going through this shit, I was looking forward to our league. I needed something to get my mind off of life.

Thank you guys.

tenor.gif

@schoonerwest I need you to bring the pain in week 13 to the commish.
I’m holding up my end of the deal so far.

Barkley - 20 carries for 89 yards 3 receptions for 21 yards = 11.33 points

Kamara - 11 carries for 36 yards 8 catches for 36 yards = 10.18 points

How are they so close in points? Barkley clearly had a much better game. Did he lose some fumbles or something?

.5ppr bro, space grass had to lose and score 30 more than me

Hey gents, I love you guys. You are a great group of posters.

I lost my sister in Feb and my dad in April. I am having a rough night, but going through this shit, I was looking forward to our league. I needed something to get my mind off of life.

Thank you guys.
Sorry to hear this, man.
Happy to see you back around here.

I’m holding up my end of the deal so far.

Barkley - 20 carries for 89 yards 3 receptions for 21 yards = 11.33 points

Kamara - 11 carries for 36 yards 8 catches for 36 yards = 10.18 points

How are they so close in points? Barkley clearly had a much better game. Did he lose some fumbles or something?
Yea I did all that work to get back in contention only to sh!t the bed. Good luck to the rest of ya. Commish you got lucky.

@jhmossy

Gonna be in Charlottesville next weekend. Any suggestions on best spots to eat or things to do?

I haven't been back to Charlottesville since 2004 when I graduated so my advice may be outdated.

However, you definitely need to hit Bodo's Bagels for breakfast and LittleJohn's for awesome sandwiches. I've heard that Tavola and Maya are excellent dinner spots. Most places in the Downtown area are really good though.

You should definitely check out The Corner and walk on the Lawn and go inside the Rotunda.. A trip to Monticello is pretty cool if you have the time. Walking down Rugby Road is a cool experience as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spacegrass
I haven't been back to Charlottesville since 2004 when I graduated so my advice may be outdated.

However, you definitely need to hit Bodo's Bagels for breakfast and LittleJohn's for awesome sandwiches. I've heard that Tavola and Maya are excellent dinner spots. Most places in the Downtown area are really good though.

You should definitely check out The Corner and walk on the Lawn and go inside the Rotunda.. A trip to Monticello is pretty cool if you have the time. Walking down Rugby Road is a cool experience as well.
My lord, you're ****ing old.

Reactions: jhmossy

Yea I have heard about Maya and Tavola. Not sure about where we are gonna hit for dinner yet but those are on the shortlist.

Reactions: jhmossy
Yea I did all that work to get back in contention only to sh!t the bed. Good luck to the rest of ya. Commish you got lucky.
You let me down this week, Space. I was counting on you to win so I could lock up the reg season title. Thanks for nothing! Laughing At least you lost by 50. I would've been pissed had you lost by a point or two.

You let me down this week, Space. I was counting on you to win so I could lock up the reg season title. Thanks for nothing! Laughing At least you lost by 50. I would've been pissed had you lost by a point or two.
Yea man. It looked good the 1st half. Then all my guys shit the bed during the 2nd half. My team was so erratic.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Question for those not playing and that are out......should I start Minnesota's D over the Bears D?

And Blount or Crowell?

Blount is projected for 10 against Arizona. Crowell like 7 against Buffalo.

Bears play the Rams and Minnesota plays vs Seattle.

Chicago and would lean towards Blount. Crowell get s a little more passing looks but he isn't some PPR monster either. I think Blount has higher TD upside.

Reactions: superhusker33
Derrick Henry a player I drafted and dropped had 128 carries for 484 yards and 5 TD's going into the game last night thru 12 games.

Dude goes and has 17 carries for 238 and 4 TD's in a single game. Thanks for nothing , trash Bama RB's.

I haven't checked the scores, but when I saw the highlights, I hope I didn't play him

99 for 6. Wow

I am so close to the money, I can smell it. I hate cousins. He never targets Ruddy. Fvcking guy was a pro bowler

ADVERTISEMENT