ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football Thread

6 teams projected to finish 8-5. Pretty competitive except for a few stragglers.

How does Ben not do shit the entire 2nd half? I need less than 2 pts to take the top weekly score. He needed 1.6 pts the entire 4th quarter. WTF?

How does Ben not do shit the entire 2nd half? I need less than 2 pts to take the top weekly score. He needed 1.6 pts the entire 4th quarter. WTF?

You're the commish. Just subtly change your score. I doubt a single one of us would have noticed.

You mean most points overall? You've already crushed top score this week. As far as overall points, Celtic still has one guy still playing anyway (Sanders). No worries, buddy.... it's a marathon, not a sprint. SmokinSmile

You mean most points overall? You've already crushed top score this week. As far as overall points, Celtic still has one guy still playing anyway (Sanders). No worries, buddy.... it's a marathon, not a sprint. SmokinSmile

We give money for highest weekly total. Brandon came up just short this week.

Ohhhh, gotcha!!! It's just a one-time thing for highest weekly score for the entire season. I thought you meant week to week. It's early, doubt that 164 holds up anyway.

Yeah the payouts are listed somewhere in this thread. Maybe @Da_Bull can list them in the commissioners note on the league page

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Also can discuss scoring and pay structure. $1000pot can allow different things.

$500-tournament winner
$100-tournament runnerup
$300-Regular season champ
$100-Highest pt total during regular season

6 team playoffs
PPR

Had thought 2nd in reg got 100 too but o well this is what was listed before we started.

Had thought 2nd in reg got 100 too but o well this is what was listed before we started.

Highest point total during regular season is ambiguous. I know we used to do highest point total during one week in regular season but this sounds like the person with most total points in regular season

Highest point total during regular season is ambiguous. I know we used to do highest point total during one week in regular season but this sounds like the person with most total points in regular season

Had kinda thought it did say highest one week total, at least that’s what we had done before.

Never thought of that, pretty good idea though. Gives everyone a legit shot to win some monies, even the teams that are out of it halfway through the season.

That’s the idea. We had a five year league several years ago that did $20 each week for the highest score but I don’t think anyone gives a shit about winning $20 back on $100 or $200 bet so at least something guys can play towards.

156 points per game is what my opponents are averaging against me through 4 games. @jhmossy about to have his breakout game of the year this week. Congrats.

Don't need that much considering you average 93 points per game. If I hit my average of 110, it's still a blowout. Expecting a UVA-UMBC type moment though. Congrats.

Don't need that much considering you average 93 points per game. If I hit my average of 110, it's still a blowout. Expecting a UVA-UMBC type moment though. Congrats.

Yep, congrats on shooting your wad @schoonerwest. Put up 120 when you average 93 sounds about right.

As the last 3 remaining unbeatens fall this week the '72 Dolphins pop the bubbly. Wait, that's not how this works, is it?

Reactions: Da_Bull
As the last 3 remaining unbeatens fall this week the '72 Dolphins pop the bubbly. Wait, that's not how this works, is it?
You never want to go into the playoff of FFB undefeated. I did it once and got smoked first week. In fairness it was only an 8 team league that year so all the playoff teams were really good.

After intentionally dropping my first 4 games it's time to make my move.

Kamara fvcked me
I think that was Payton giving him an easy game where they had the lead and Ingram to pound the rock and the clock. Been relying on Kamara heavy first 4 games , and he isn't a 20-25 touch back. 12-15 touches all day.

Kamara fvcked me
He's not going to put up the same huge numbers every week now that Ingram is back. Brees screwed me. Was playing against him and I have Ingram. He decides to throw on 1st and goal from the 1 rather than handing off to Ingram. Lost by 5 points because of it. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

1 - 6 looks to be pretty close, then a major drop off for teams 7 - 10. I like my team

I’ve scored more points than you ***it. Our records are a product of points against more than anything else.

ADVERTISEMENT