ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football Thread

I joined, thanks. Gonna take me a bit to get used to the Yahoo settings again, it has been a while! Has the draft order been set yet?

Draft order is randomized 30 minutes before draft unless commish chooses to do it earlier. He can do it once all teams are finalized.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Draft order is randomized 30 minutes before draft unless commish chooses to do it earlier. He can do it once all teams are finalized.
So like.....now! RollLaugh I was the last one to enter. Sorry guys, I am on Pacific time.

Its tough if your first pick gets hurt, he's your workhorse. I'm glad you enjoyed it enough to come back and play again, honestly.
My first pick OBJ last year in my other 12 team league got hurt week 5 and I won the league regular season and tourney. It's all about drafting value and you can dominate leagues by making great later round picks.

1. VaginaVagina...
2. Spacegrass
3. First or Last
4. Hebrew Hammer
5. CelticHawk
6. schooner
7. Da_Commish
8. Jerry's Kids
9. Cosby's Slee...
10. Your Vinegar...

Draft order?

tenor.gif

Reactions: JimboBBN
Well, looks like this league will be getting more of my attention now. Mckinnon decided to fvck me in one of my other ones; which is why having drafts the second week of August is ******ed.

Reactions: Da_Bull
Well, looks like this league will be getting more of my attention now. Mckinnon decided to fvck me in one of my other ones; which is why having drafts the second week of August is ******ed.

Always try to have any draft as close to the start of the season as possible

ADVERTISEMENT