ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football Thread

Set draft date for Spet 4th at 7:00PM EST. Everyone let me know when you have access to the league and your team and send over $100 before the draft. Pay friends/family so i can gamble your money away and you can't do anything about it. thanks

Also can discuss scoring and pay structure. $1000pot can allow different things.

$500-tournament winner
$100-tournament runnerup
$300-Regular season champ
$100-Highest pt total during regular season

6 team playoffs
PPR

Also can discuss scoring and pay structure. $1000pot can allow different things.

$500-tournament winner
$100-tournament runnerup

6 team playoffs
PPR

Sounds good. Just send me $900 now.

$500-tournament winner
$100-tournament runnerup

6 team playoffs
PPR
So no more .04 points per yard and reception? Just a good ole fashioned 1 point PPR league?

Who was the 10th fill in team?

So no more .04 points per yard and reception? Just a good ole fashioned 1 point PPR league?

Who was the 10th fill in team?

@brooky. I don't give a shit what it is. I'll just do yahoo standard ppr

Hey, I just looked at settings and forgot how truly awful they were. If we're sticking with the same stupidity, just toss me out and find a new owner.

.175 for a rushing attempt. RollLaugh

Reactions: Spacegrass
Hey, I just looked at settings and forgot how truly awful they were. If we're sticking with the same stupidity, just toss me out and find a new owner.

.175 for a rushing attempt. RollLaugh

8 rushes=1 pt

I just got an email that the ppr was changed to .0666666666667

**** off @Da_Bull

15 rec yards per pt

God damn did you all fail fractions in elementary school?

I draft numba 1 Saturday in half point ppr. Leaning Gurley over Bell. Not sure what RB between Mixon, Howard Shady, and McKinnon to target at 24-25. If McCaffrey is there it’s a no brainer.

I see we still have points per completion and points per carry. Lol. Find a new owner, bud.

Have fun, fellas.

I see we still have points per completion and points per carry. Lol. Find a new owner, bud.

Have fun, fellas.

I don't see the issue with it. I think the defensive scoring is a bit much, but the rest is fine.

We’ve lost a Duke fan and UNC fan before the draft even started. Consider it a fantastic year already.
giphy.gif

We’ve lost a Duke fan and UNC fan before the draft even started. Consider it a fantastic year already.
A league full of Kentucky and Indiana fans and guys from Ohio and Arkansas. I wasn’t interested in a can of chew for a grand prize

Reactions: tw3301
A league full of Kentucky and Indiana fans and guys from Ohio and Arkansas. I wasn’t interested in a can of chew for a grand prize

Just admit you can't afford the increased buy-in. No judgment man.

Fantasy FB draft scenario: let me know what you guys would do. Let me preface this by saying I tend to value quality RBs above all. This is a 10-team PPR league and you start 2 WR, 2 RB, and 1 flex (the rest of the positions don't matter in this scenario). So in this league everyone must keep 2 guys from the previous season, BUT you can't have someone on your roster for more than 3 consecutive seasons. I sucked ass last year in this league, and luckily for me I draft 1st this year since we go in reverse order of standings. That being said, I will be taking Todd Gurley with my 1st pick as someone else who has had him for 3 years has to drop him. My problem lies in who I keep that I already have on my roster from last year. I will definitely be keeping Melvin Gordon as one of my keepers which will give me 2 quality RB 1s. I am not so sure about my second keeper though, which will be either Dalvin Cook or Davante Adams most likely. Thoughts? Only other two guys I even have to choose from within the top 50 or so would be Brandin Cooks and Jarvis Landry.

Fantasy FB draft scenario: let me know what you guys would do. Let me preface this by saying I tend to value quality RBs above all. This is a 10-team PPR league and you start 2 WR, 2 RB, and 1 flex (the rest of the positions don't matter in this scenario). So in this league everyone must keep 2 guys from the previous season, BUT you can't have someone on your roster for more than 3 consecutive seasons. I sucked ass last year in this league, and luckily for me I draft 1st this year since we go in reverse order of standings. That being said, I will be taking Todd Gurley with my 1st pick as someone else who has had him for 3 years has to drop him. My problem lies in who I keep that I already have on my roster from last year. I will definitely be keeping Melvin Gordon as one of my keepers which will give me 2 quality RB 1s. I am not so sure about my second keeper though, which will be either Dalvin Cook or Davante Adams most likely. Thoughts? Only other two guys I even have to choose from within the top 50 or so would be Brandin Cooks and Jarvis Landry.
Davante Adams. He is going to have Rodgers throwing him the rock as the #1 for the next 3-4 years at least. Cook is like Jamall Charles , but from a talent standpoint and the fact I don't think he makes it another 3-4 years without blowing his knee again.

Davante Adams. He is going to have Rodgers throwing him the rock as the #1 for the next 3-4 years at least. Cook is like Jamall Charles , but from a talent standpoint and the fact I don't think he makes it another 3-4 years without blowing his knee again.
Yeah Adams. Took him in the second round of my draft.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Yeah Adams. Took him in the second round of my draft.
I feel like 80+ catches 1000+ yards and 10+ TD a season are a guarantee. As long as he doesn't catch anymore cheap head shots he will stay relatively healthy for football.

Yeah, the injury factor is a consideration and I am generally skeptical about taking a dude that is coming off an ACL tear. He was primed for a huge season before that though. Granted, he only played 4 games but had he kept that production up he was on track for a 1,400 yard, 8 TD season, just rushing. Tack on probably another 50 catches, 500 yards or so, and another 4-5 TD through the air. Then you have Adams who isn't a volume catch or yardage guy (hovering around top 20 in both) but grabbed 10 TDs last year. If not for those TDs he isn't doing much, and keep in mind they have Jimmy Graham now, who had 10 TDs himself last year and will undoubtedly be stealing some of Adams' redzone TDs.

I feel like 80+ catches 1000+ yards and 10+ TD a season are a guarantee. As long as he doesn't catch anymore cheap head shots he will stay relatively healthy for football.
I got Rodgers too so Ive got a lot riding on the Packers this season.

ADVERTISEMENT