ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy football ‘19 - ‘20

Would you do a different WR in the trade you sent me?

I’m pretty firm on the first offer. I don’t love Ridley’s volatility, and he’s probably the only other WR on your roster within reason for what I want to give up. I’m looking to do 30 for 30. Golladay and Tevin are 15 a piece and Chubb is 20, paired with a 10.

Reactions: catsfan3523
Would you do a different WR in the trade you sent me?

I’m pretty firm on the first offer. I don’t love Ridley’s volatility, and he’s probably the only other WR on your roster within reason for what I want to give up. I’m looking to do 30 for 30. Golladay and Tevin are 15 a piece and Chubb is 20, paired with a 10.
I’m good with the WR I’m trading. I was meaning any other ones off of your team. I’m not big on the one I’d be getting back in that offer.

Looking to trade Aaron Jones for a WR if anyone is needing an RB. I’d trade him straight up or package him with Ridley/Brown

Welp, I gave it a shot. Good luck with the rest of the season, gents. I was lucky to get 1st place in the regular season last year, so this season was house money for me.

Welp, I gave it a shot. Good luck with the rest of the season, gents. I was lucky to get 1st place in the regular season last year, so this season was house money for me.
You ran into a buzz saw today. Surely you are still in the running for a playoff spot

You ran into a buzz saw today. Surely you are still in the running for a playoff spot

Id have to run the table after this week and get lucky with lots of upsets going forward. Mathematically, my chances have to be sub-2%. I’ll still set my lineup and fill bye weeks, but I’m toast.

I get burned almost every time I make last minute roster moves it seems. Originally had Melvin in for McCoy and Waller as my flex. Don’t know if it would’ve been enough for a W today but I’d at least have a shot.

ADVERTISEMENT