ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy football ‘19 - ‘20

So tell me what you guys think about this trade I made. Keep in mind in this other league I’m pretty loaded at RB and have average to below average receivers outside of mike Evans.

trade away: Mark Ingram and Jarvis Laundry
Get: OBJ

Browns have the easiest part of the schedule coming up to end the year. And I feel like Ingram is sharing the caries more and more

So tell me what you guys think about this trade I made. Keep in mind in this other league I’m pretty loaded at RB and have average to below average receivers outside of mike Evans.

Browns have the easiest part of the schedule coming up to end the year. And I feel like Ingram is sharing the caries more and more

Assuming Ingram wasn’t an every week starter for you, I like it. The odds are better that OBJ will have a better 2nd half of the season than he did the first half.

Reactions: JimboBBN
I’m a nervous wreck this week. It would be one thing to lose but it’s another thing to lose because I started the wrong guy. Can’t decide between Melvin or Robinson. If I start the wrong one, it could officially end my season.

Assuming Ingram wasn’t an every week starter for you, I like it. The odds are better that OBJ will have a better 2nd half of the season than he did the first half.
Kinda my line of thinking. He was a flex for me but I could afford to lose him, as I have Barkley and a solid RB2

Chark and Tevin were busts. Guess that means I’ll get to watch Allen Robinson go off on my bench. Cool.

I have Hyde in another league. Can’t believe they gave it to fvcking Duke Johnson instead. I hate fantasy

This season in particular, it just feels like there aren’t as many guys you can rely on every week. I’m constantly guessing who’s going to have the better week and apparently guessing wrong.

This season in particular, it just feels like there aren’t as many guys you can rely on every week. I’m constantly guessing who’s going to have the better week and apparently guessing wrong.
I’m with you. I’m doing alright in all three of my leagues but I feel like I don’t have the best team in any of them. Just hoping to get lucky when the playoffs come around

Reactions: dtgold88
I’m with you. I’m doing alright in all three of my leagues but I feel like I don’t have the best team in any of them. Just hoping to get lucky when the playoffs come around
This is what I’m hoping for. I’ve barely made any roster changes this year and I am still in playoff contention. It’s the best/worst thing about fantasy football the way we are playing it. You can have the most dominating team all season long but lose in the playoffs to somebody like me who just keeps his starters in throughout the season. 80% luck, 20% skill, IMO.

Reactions: dtgold88
Looking to trade Chubb or Gurley for a WR. Willing to include Ridley/ Landry if it’s a big upgrade at WR

Trying to shore up the spot behind them just in case one of them get hurt. I have 4 top 10-15 RB’s so I could spare trading one of them for a WR
Gotcha. Tbh I really like my team right now. I feel like I’m pretty deep at every spot but TE. But if I feel like making a move I will let you know

Reactions: catsfan3523
Trying to shore up the spot behind them just in case one of them get hurt. I have 4 top 10-15 RB’s so I could spare trading one of them for a WR
I feel like this is the 2nd game we've played in maybe 6 weeks. Not fair!
Gotcha. Tbh I really like my team right now. I feel like I’m pretty deep at every spot but TE. But if I feel like making a move I will let you know
I have 2 TE's that both seem to be pretty good. I think I could use a decent Defense and/or a new RB. I've got a decent core of WR's as well. I've been extremely lucky with who I've chosen to start this year. Quite a few of them are capable of putting up 10+ points on a regular basis.

I feel like this is the 2nd game we've played in maybe 6 weeks. Not fair!
I have 2 TE's that both seem to be pretty good. I think I could use a decent Defense and/or a new RB. I've got a decent core of WR's as well. I've been extremely lucky with who I've chosen to start this year. Quite a few of them are capable of putting up 10+ points on a regular basis.
I’ve got a couple RB’s if you like any of them.

And that’s the ballgame. I’m officially mathematically eliminated, which makes me the only team I’ve known of to be 2nd in scoring and miss the playoffs. Lol.

I do have two more chances at highest weekly score I suppose.

Good luck in the playoffs, gayboys.

Last edited:
And that’s the ballgame. I’m officially mathematically eliminated, which makes me the only team I’ve known of to be 2nd in scoring and miss the playoffs. Lol.

I do have two more chances at highest weekly score I suppose.

Good luck in the playoffs, gayboys.
Anybody who starts 2 RB’s from the same team deserves to miss any playoff.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
@JimboBBN could you put Allen Robinson back on my roster, btw? Not a big deal at this point but I fat-fingered my dropping of AJ Green and accidentally dropped Allen.

I don't think I'd have done it. Browns schedule will also benefit Landry.

who are your other RBs?

edit - my bad...just saw when you wrote that. Admittedly, assuming you were covered at RB at that time I'd have done it.

I have Hyde in another league. Can’t believe they gave it to fvcking Duke Johnson instead. I hate fantasy
If you want some comedy go to the FB fanduel page. Nothing funnier on Monday than After the Fact Guy who "knew" about the 4th string RB that went for 4 TDs for NE, etc.

Just remember no matter what some self proclaimed expert tells you it is, in fact, not much more than a guess.

Reactions: brooky03
You and me both. Only 1 league this year and I'm looking pretty good at 7-4. Some solid players but a lot of hit and miss.

Would sure love some more "hit" from OBJ for many reasons.

This is what I’m hoping for. I’ve barely made any roster changes this year and I am still in playoff contention. It’s the best/worst thing about fantasy football the way we are playing it. You can have the most dominating team all season long but lose in the playoffs to somebody like me who just keeps his starters in throughout the season. 80% luck, 20% skill, IMO.
I'd say that is a fair ratio.

@brooky03 kind of a busy night last night dude, completely forgot to put Robinson back on your team. Tag me tonight and I’ll do it. Haven’t been around to post much lately but I’ll check the board for sure

@brooky03 kind of a busy night last night dude, completely forgot to put Robinson back on your team. Tag me tonight and I’ll do it. Haven’t been around to post much lately but I’ll check the board for sure

I’m not too worried about it. Moving him back to my roster is really just for the sake of fairness for the league, so somebody else doesn’t benefit from a player who shouldn’t have been dropped.

If I’m on here later and remember, I’ll tag you though.

Reactions: precise02
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT