ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy football ‘19 - ‘20

You’re welcome for Robinson lmao.

Sorry, @schoonerwest, busy work week with travel and I forgot to remind Jimbo.
I figured I’d give it a shot but thought you’d get him before it got close.
I think I tried to pick him up. Would’ve been a great add.

I think you got it bull unless my remaining guys all play above average and Zeke has a bad game.

Is this a 13 or 14 game regular season? Edit: it's 13 , @schoonerwest 1 game playoff to get in the playoffs.

Just realized you two are playing each other. That is for the remaining spot. I'm in no matter what, time to rest everyone before the playoffs.

Just realized you two are playing each other. That is for the remaining spot. I'm in no matter what, time to rest everyone before the playoffs.
I think you can lose and still be out. Right?

Catsfan is obviously in + Virginia Disciples

You and Jimbo are 7-5.

Lolita and I are 6-6. One of us wins and you guys lose then it'll be a 3 way tie at 7-6. Only 2 can make it.

The tiebreaker is points scored? Or head to head?

I think you can lose and still be out. Right?

Catsfan is obviously in + Virginia Disciples

You and Jimbo are 7-5.

Lolita and I are 6-6. One of us wins and you guys lose then it'll be a 3 way tie at 7-6. Only 2 can make it.

The tiebreaker is points scored? Or head to head?

Ahh shit youre right, i keep thinking 6 teams, its only 4. Yes i do still need to win.

Isn't it best 2 teams per division. So the 3rd best team in a division could be 4th overall but still not make the playoffs.

Isn't it best 2 teams per division. So the 3rd best team in a division could be 4th overall but still not make the playoffs.

it’s division winners then best two teams, despite the division. What a stupid fvcking playoff structure. Let’s pick 4 fvcking people how fvcking fun.

Feels so good beating UK scum while playing 3 players who scored 0 points or less!

It doesn't matter what happens. Fvcking K lost to Stone Cold Steve Austin U at Cameron ranked #1! LOL

I am in the playoffs in my other ESPN league. Who would you go with at the flex spot? 1 point PPR

Kupp vs Seattle
Freeman vs Carolina
Hunt vs Bengals
Drake vs Steelers

Kupp

No-brainer
Even though he has generally been shIt the last 4 -5 weeks? He actually gave me a goose egg 2-3 weeks ago and a couple other single digit games recently. Goff can't do sh!t without play action.

Freeman is going against Carolina who gives up the 2nd most PPG to RB's. I have Ingram , Gordon , and Freeman for the 2 RB spots?

Even though he has generally been shIt the last 4 -5 weeks? He actually gave me a goose egg 2-3 weeks ago and a couple other single digit games recently. Goff can't do sh!t without play action.

Freeman is going against Carolina who gives up the 2nd most PPG to RB's. I have Ingram , Gordon , and Freeman for the 2 RB spots?

I had Freeman in one of my other leagues. I don’t trust him at all. Drake has a bad matchup.

Hunt would be my #2 choice in full PPR if you don’t trust Kupp to get back on track.

Before the bye week, Kupp was a ‘set it and forget it’ player. After the bye, he had bad games against 3 stellar defenses, PIT, CHI, and BAL. Last week, he gashed Arizona. Seattle’s defense is very pedestrian this year. I think he could feast.

I had Freeman in one of my other leagues. I don’t trust him at all. Drake has a bad matchup.

Hunt would be my #2 choice in full PPR if you don’t trust Kupp to get back on track.

Before the bye week, Kupp was a ‘set it and forget it’ player. After the bye, he had bad games against 3 stellar defenses, PIT, CHI, and BAL. Last week, he gashed Arizona. Seattle’s defense is very pedestrian this year. I think he could feast.
6 rec 65 yards and 1 TD isn't gashing but it's a nice day.

6 rec 65 yards and 1 TD isn't gashing but it's a nice day.

He also went 9 for 121 and a TD earlier this year against Seattle.

I missed the playoffs, so take my advice with a grain of salt but he’s the clear pick out of those 4 guys, to me.

I would also like to propose that I get some pity money for my bad fortune. You could write it off as a charitable donation to the less fortunate during this giving time of year.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Can you send it to my pay pal?

Anyone else wanting a Jimbo vs Da Bull final?

He also went 9 for 121 and a TD earlier this year against Seattle.

I missed the playoffs, so take my advice with a grain of salt but he’s the clear pick out of those 4 guys, to me.
Played Kupp but also played Freeman over Ingram. Won and scored 146 points , Freeman got me 19.4.

Question for this week for the flex spot..... Drake home vs Browns , Hunt @ Arizona , Thielen @ Lions coming off the hammy , or Kupp@ Dallas.

Thinking Drake or Hunt at the moment.

ADVERTISEMENT