ADVERTISEMENT

Duke, UNC, KU , Nova - Would it be the greatest FF ever?

2Ag9.gif

Tbh I feel a final 4 with Arkansas, Houston, Miami and St.Peter’s will be the best ever final 4, especially if it ends up being Miami vs St. Peter’s in the title game. But you know the chance of this happening is zero, so I am just talking about a hypothetical scenario.

that’s a really solid group.

1993 had UNC, KU, UK, and Michigan. I’d put that one up there as well as far as prestige of programs. It was also 3 #1 seeds and a #2 seed.

2008, as much as I’d like to forget it (thank god for 2009), had UNC, KU, UCLA, and Memphis. Another pretty solid group of historical programs. I believe all of them were #1 seeds.

Tbh I feel a final 4 with Arkansas, Houston, Miami and St.Peter’s will be the best ever final 4, especially if it ends up being Miami vs St. Peter’s in the title game. But you know the chance of this happening is zero, so I am just talking about a hypothetical scenario.
It would be the least-watched one since the invention of the peach basket.

that’s a really solid group.

1993 had UNC, KU, UK, and Michigan. I’d put that one up there as well as far as prestige of programs. It was also 3 #1 seeds and a #2 seed.

2008, as much as I’d like to forget it (thank god for 2009), had UNC, KU, UCLA, and Memphis. Another pretty solid group of historical programs. I believe all of them were #1 seeds.
Still the only time all four 1 seeds made it. As far as quality of teams, I don't know if that one can be beat.

It would be the least-watched one since the invention of the peach basket.
Everyone will be watching St.Peter’s though, I don’t think it will be as bad as you think. But again as I said, the chance of lower seeded teams winning all 4 elite 8 games is basically zero, so it’s a hypothetical scenario.

B or C ???
Way back when I was a growin up, some old fellers round here used to say hep instead of help. You sayin you never heard anything like that? Far as I know it has nuttin to do with hepatitis, oh clever one. Congrats on your final 4. I think the whole shebang is yours to win. UNC Cheat will give you a run for your money though. Big barf!

Last edited:
Reactions: toonces11
I thought the 2008 Final Four might be the greatest seeing as it was the first time ever all four #1 seeds made it.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Side question, if the ACC wins does the pac 12 lose the conference of champions moniker? Right now they’re tied at 15 (counting the affiliation of the team at the time od the title).

Side question, if the ACC wins does the pac 12 lose the conference of champions moniker? Right now they’re tied at 15 (counting the affiliation of the team at the time od the title).
Thats a question you'll need to take up with Bill...........
bill-walton.gif

• Haha
Reactions: FaithPlusOne
ADVERTISEMENT