ADVERTISEMENT

DJ Jeffries Decommits from UK

Who is Allen?

Isn’t that 1 spot lower than Jefferies?

Seems like you already know exactly who he is, especially if you live in Kentucky.

I wanted him to be a Cat long before he blew up this past month, just because he would be a 4 year player, and seems to have a high ceiling based on his size and current skill set.

Allen isn’t a replacement for DJ though, Whitney is.

Seems like you already know exactly who he is, especially if you live in Kentucky.

I wanted him to be a Cat long before he blew up this past month, just because he would be a 4 year player, and seems to have a high ceiling based on his size and current skill set.

Allen isn’t a replacement for DJ though, Whitney is.
Considering I asked about him 2 or 3 pages back tells you I knew who he was.
I asked because another UK fan said nobody was talking about him.

Reactions: Hank_
Would have been great to have included more context. Did the coaching staff lie to him? Did they not beg him to stay when he broke the news to them? Very vague
It's unprecedented. Any reaction would have likely seemed unprofessional if they were snubbed. They could have (and maybe the did) wish him well, and like you said, if they didn't beg him to stay that would probably seem very unprofessional to the players family. Cal's not begging anyone.

I wonder if Cal yelled at him and made him cry. :eek:

Took a few extra interviews for it to come out that the “unprofessionalism” came from Barbee.

Cal didn’t even take the call. I’d feel disrepected too, but I’d be careful who I put on blast.

A lot of drafted talent from last years sweet sixteen team, or should I have said squandered talent? :)

A lot of drafted talent from last years sweet sixteen team, or should I have said squandered talent? :)

is that really all you got
c'mon rocky you can do much better
i am going to guess your lack of having a real comeback is due to your absence from this board
in other words you are out of practice

Honestly forgot this kid even committed. I assume he looked at Stacy Poole and Charles Mathews and did the math.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I never said in his Pro career. I care more about their college accomplishments.
Then what does this mean? It's in present tense and none of them are in college anymore.
"It’s laughable to even compare the two.... Knox, up to this point, couldn’t carry Meeks jock." I will say, just looking at their faces they look like brothers. It's kind of creepy.
792299.vresize.350.425.medium.7.png
Knox_Kevin_2017_18_RGB.jpg

Reactions: KYtotheCore
Then what does this mean? It's in present tense and none of them are in college anymore.
"It’s laughable to even compare the two.... Knox, up to this point, couldn’t carry Meeks jock." I will say, just looking at their faces they look like brothers. It's kind of creepy.
It mean that up to today, Meeks has been better. Knox could go on to have a brilliant NBA career but as of July 31, 2018, Meeks has been better.
You’re making more out of this then you need to.

It mean that up to today, Meeks has been better. Knox could go on to have a brilliant NBA career but as of July 31, 2018, Meeks has been better.
You’re making more out of this then you need to.
You are basing that off team accomplishments, and Meeks spent 4 years at UNC. The only thing comparatively that works is what Meeks did as a freshman at UNC vs. what Knox did as a freshman at UK. UNC lost in the rd of 32 that year, BTW.

You are basing that off team accomplishments, and Meeks spent 4 years at UNC. The only thing comparatively that works is what Meeks did as a freshman at UNC vs. what Knox did as a freshman at UK. UNC lost in the rd of 32 that year, BTW.
Keep your kids in school longer.

Allegedly.... Too bad the NCAA broke your heart.
Broke my heart? It's also not "allegedly". It has been proven. They justified it by saying it wasn't preferential treatment for athletes because they sprinkled in a few "regular" students too, because they obviously knew the day would come that they would need that built-in excuse. RollLaugh

Reactions: JC for 3
Broke my heart? It's also not "allegedly". It has been proven. They justified it by saying it wasn't preferential treatment for athletes because they sprinkled in a few "regular" students too, because they obviously knew the day would come that they would need that built-in excuse. RollLaugh
Don’t believe everything you read on RR.

ADVERTISEMENT