ADVERTISEMENT

DJ Jeffries Decommits from UK

Beating UL fans off the court is as easy as beating their team on the court.

It's so lopsided.

How do UK fans get excited about run of the mill 5 star recruits anymore? Aren't ya"ll sick of expecting every guy with 5 stars next to their name to be the next Anthony Davis, Michael Beasley, Kevin Durant or Kyrie Irving when they usually aren't?
Weren't you the one comparing last season's Duke team to 2012 UK? Apologies if I'm mistaken.

Really? Is that what you guys said when your Archie Goodwin team lost by 3 once he started jacking up prayers at the end? Or Monk and Fox’s team when they lost by 3? I recall a lot of you saying, “still only lost by single digits” etc.

What jackass said that? Silly not to be happy with wins. double digits or not.

Really? Is that what you guys said when your Archie Goodwin team lost by 3 once he started jacking up prayers at the end? Or Monk and Fox’s team when they lost by 3? I recall a lot of you saying, “still only lost by single digits” etc.
They do have access to the button that moves the goalposts.

It's not clear that Khalil Whitney is any better than DJ Jeffries.

Gonna have to disagree with that, pretty heavily too.

UK is still on Keion Brooks and Jaden McDaniels. And I think Whitney and Allen will be Cats by Thanksgiving. That’s mostly why I consider it a good decision by both parties.

UK fans has been spoiled lately with all on court success and off court shenanigans by UL. They cleaned house so that's taken care of, now if they beat UK with the eyebrowless one, then it's open season.
Hell, I just wish at least once in the near future one school would sweep the other in both football and basketball. THAT would make for some fireworks! There's some bragging rights!

giphy.gif

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
Hell, I just wish at least once in the near future one school would sweep the other in both football and basketball. THAT would make for some fireworks! There's some bragging rights!

giphy.gif
Who would have the best chance of doing that year iyo?

Gonna have to disagree with that, pretty heavily too.

UK is still on Keion Brooks and Jaden McDaniels. And I think Whitney and Allen will be Cats by Thanksgiving. That’s mostly why I consider it a good decision by both parties.
Who is Allen?

The difference is Allen WANTS to be at UK, which is a momentum shift between the 2.
That’s not what I was laughing at. I’ve met Allen a few times. Seems like a good kid.
My daughter is real good friends with KYKY Tandy, I’ve met Allen a few times with him.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
That’s not what I was laughing at. I’ve met Allen a few times. Seems like a good kid.
My daughter is real good friends with KYKY Tandy, I’ve met Allen a few times with him.
Gotcha. Tandy was another one I wish Cal had expressed interest in. I like having a couple of home kids on the team every year. They may not be as talented, but they seem to put on the uniform with a little extra pride, and work their guts out.

Gotcha. Tandy was another one I wish Cal had expressed interest in. I like having a couple of home kids on the team every year. They may not be as talented, but they seem to put on the uniform with a little extra pride, and work their guts out.
No offense but Tandy was NEVER going to UK. He wanted an offer to put on his resume. He still hasn’t gotten the offer he really wants yet.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
ADVERTISEMENT