ADVERTISEMENT

DJ Jeffries Decommits from UK

Blue bloods aren't for everyone.

Hope to see him sign with local Memphis. Penny doing well helps Memphis. The guy has given so much to the city. It'd be great if he brings UM back.

Reactions: rockchalk4ever
For everyone else, this is Calipari's first decommit.
Here's to many more.

tenor.gif

Apparently Cal discovered that he's only a 4-star and swept him out the door.

Noooo, no....none o' your kind.

Keldon Johnson is a freshman.
Honest question, with what you guys lost from last season, how is everyone thinking you’re going to be much better? I don’t follow recruiting that closely, but why are these new guys supposed to be better than Knox, Alexander, and the others that left?

Honest question, with what you guys lost from last season, how is everyone thinking you’re going to be much better? I don’t follow recruiting that closely, but why are these new guys supposed to be better than Knox, Alexander, and the others that left?
Alexander is easy, he was only a 4*. Also Knox was just a Kennedy Meeks look alike. Not hard to be better than those expectations.

With that said, who knows? It's a gamble every year. some are better, some worse.

We're gambling on 5*'s, Live with the consequences I guess.

Reactions: rockycard
It is a crap shoot, some work out, SGA, some don't, Skal.

In terms of rankings (which is a crapshoot after the top 10 or so) and experience, it's a very similar roster to last year minus Travis.

Why are some comparing them to the '12 and '15 rosters? Good question.

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
ADVERTISEMENT