ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations Kentucky

On becoming the all-time wins leader again. Look forward to another KU celebration sometime this season or next.
giphy.gif

Meh. UK had a whole season they were banished from the Earth, which would've been 25-30 or so more wins.

Reactions: catman111
Meh. UK had a whole season they were banished from the Earth, which would've been 25-30 or so more wins.

Ok we’ll go ahead and surpass that number too within next 5 years. Well as long as you keep Cal in charge.

I think we can all agree it’s fvcking dumb that the NCAA can rule a guy eligible (twice in SDS case) and then come back and be all “Lol. JK. We’re dumb and told you he could play, but we decided he shouldn’t have after we told you he could and now all those games never happened even though they did”.

Just dumb. Goes for all instances of that happening.

I think we can all agree it’s fvcking dumb that the NCAA can rule a guy eligible (twice in SDS case) and then come back and be all “Lol. JK. We’re dumb and told you he could play, but we decided he shouldn’t have after we told you he could and now all those games never happened.”

Just dumb.
Hmm, like Derrick Rose?

I think we can all agree it’s fvcking dumb that the NCAA can rule a guy eligible (twice in SDS case) and then come back and be all “Lol. JK. We’re dumb and told you he could play, but we decided he shouldn’t have after we told you he could and now all those games never happened even though they did”.

Just dumb. Goes for all instances of that happening.

The NCAA ruled him eligible not once, but twice. 😂

Reactions: speedfrk
Id rather be the chaser than the chased. If KU does take it back in the next 2 years for the 2nd time, the meltdown on rupp rafters will be insanely sweet

Reactions: Quavarius
I'll be ok with vacating the wins. We'll get them back.

But I'm never vacating the FF in my mind. I'll always continue to wave that banner and count it when tracking Final Fours.

I'll be ok with vacating the wins. We'll get them back.

But I'm never vacating the FF in my mind. I'll always continue to wave that banner and count it when tracking Final Fours.

Honestly I’m whatever about the FF, the wins, and Big 12 streak being retroactively removed. What I hate seeing “end” is the NCAA Tournament streak especially because there was no end on the horizon.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Honestly I’m whatever about the FF, the wins, and Big 12 streak being retroactively removed. What I hate seeing “end” is the NCAA Tournament streak especially because there was no end on the horizon.

I mean, you're not going to suddenly pretend they haven't gone to 30+ straight tourneys, right?

The absence of 4 ppg/4 rpg Silvio definitely wouldn't have kept them out of the tourney, that's for sure. 😆

Reactions: KUhawks34
I mean, you're not going to suddenly pretend they haven't gone to 30+ straight tourneys, right?

The absence of 4 ppg/4 rpg Silvio definitely wouldn't have kept them out of the tourney, that's for sure. 😆
You guys won't, but the NCAA decided nope, cheated don't count. All fans but KU will side with the NCAA, so you have that to contend with.

You guys won't, but the NCAA decided nope, cheated don't count. All fans but KU will side with the NCAA, so you have that to contend with.

Actually, the NCAA didn't decide anything, but let's pretend they had. Why would "all fans" suddenly abandon their usual "**** the NCAA" stance? Are you saying that every other program's fans are so ate up with KU that they'd side with an organization that has zero credibility in their eyes?

Well it didn't end. Not really.

We've already started the college basketball draft. You got skipped when you were on the clock, but we're not too far into it. Everyone gets 12 draft selections. You can make your 1st Round pick at any time - and your 2nd round pick will be coming up soon-ish. Still plenty of time to draft a really quality team. Still wanting to join us in the draft?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Don't fret Jayhawks, Calipari will surely find a way to shit the bed again this season and relinquish the lead. Because he's a fvcking bum.

Reactions: kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT