Can we have a thread titled all things Auburn?

ExitFlagger

May 2, 2015
Team
Kansas
Somebody should take advantage of the fact that avatar bets with him are apparently permanent.

Or maybe he's a little fruity?

Reactions: cdbearde

della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
Since I'm asking favors, will you (Kevin) write some Executive order granting clemency on Lurker's sentenced avatar, a Radioactive Bruce head? I realize these goofball's like to bet and he is honoring the stupid bet, but we are all having to suffer and Lurker posts a lot. So, how about a pardon or something?

cdbearde

Mar 9, 2017
images

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
Memphis
Team
Kentucky
Since I'm asking favors, will you (Kevin) write some Executive order granting clemency on Lurker's sentenced avatar, a Radioactive Bruce head? I realize these goofball's like to bet and he is honoring the stupid bet, but we are all having to suffer and Lurker posts a lot. So, how about a pardon or something?
I'll try cutting back.

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
I actually don’t have to keep the avatar any longer. Haven’t had to for multiple years. I have kept it due to it being annoying to others. It’s add to my street cred now on this point.

IUfanBorden

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2011
Team
Indiana
Not to mention, its fukin demonic, exorcist like shit....

Reactions: della