ADVERTISEMENT

Can we have a thread titled all things Auburn?

Somebody should take advantage of the fact that avatar bets with him are apparently permanent.

Or maybe he's a little fruity?

Reactions: cdbearde
Since I'm asking favors, will you (Kevin) write some Executive order granting clemency on Lurker's sentenced avatar, a Radioactive Bruce head? I realize these goofball's like to bet and he is honoring the stupid bet, but we are all having to suffer and Lurker posts a lot. So, how about a pardon or something?

images

Since I'm asking favors, will you (Kevin) write some Executive order granting clemency on Lurker's sentenced avatar, a Radioactive Bruce head? I realize these goofball's like to bet and he is honoring the stupid bet, but we are all having to suffer and Lurker posts a lot. So, how about a pardon or something?
I'll try cutting back.

I actually don’t have to keep the avatar any longer. Haven’t had to for multiple years. I have kept it due to it being annoying to others. It’s add to my street cred now on this point.

Not to mention, its fukin demonic, exorcist like shit....

Reactions: della
ADVERTISEMENT