ADVERTISEMENT

Can we get an apology from everyone who doubted the Big Ten?

Lol. I have formed my own opinion. Nike is at least as dirty as Adidas, and Cal and/or his assistants are fully aware if not direct participants.

Did you watch the video or are you burying your head? That’s first hand info. I also know a former AAU coach who confirmed the same. He’s just as open about it as the guy from the video. It’s all the big boys, and goes waaay beyond them.

It’s hilarious that you actually believe that guys like Zion and Ayton are taking $$$ but Anthony Davis was eating ramen (all those rampant rumors at the time were from jealous haters!). Or that Self has to cheat his ass off to bring in half the talent that Calipari signs without cheating. Good stuff.

And whether or not Cal is directly facilitating or just winking at Nike reps, it really doesn’t matter.

But keep your head in the sand. We all know you guys need to live vicariously through a bunch of college dudes to feel accomplished.
All we ask is proof. Is Cal on FBI tapes like Self talking to a convicted felon about recruiting. Has Cal had several players like DeSousa and Preston in trouble with the NCAA? Has Cal had to sit players like Self because of issues with the NCAA. Where there is smoke there is fire. Kansas is dirty and the proof is in the pudding. Auburn will put Kansas out of their misery this year and the NCAA will take care of next year.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Lol. I have formed my own opinion. Nike is at least as dirty as Adidas, and Cal and/or his assistants are fully aware if not direct participants.

Did you watch the video or are you burying your head? That’s first hand info. I also know a former AAU coach who confirmed the same. He’s just as open about it as the guy from the video. It’s all the big boys, and goes waaay beyond them.

It’s hilarious that you actually believe that guys like Zion and Ayton are taking $$$ but Anthony Davis was eating ramen (all those rampant rumors at the time were from jealous haters!). Or that Self has to cheat his ass off to bring in half the talent that Calipari signs without cheating. Good stuff.

And whether or not Cal is directly facilitating or just winking at Nike reps, it really doesn’t matter.

But keep your head in the sand. We all know you guys need to live vicariously through a bunch of college dudes to feel accomplished.
OMG, what a joke you are.

You are all about conspiracy theories aren't you?

Let me guess, you're one of those guys that thinks everyone driving a blue car is stalking you?

Wow, what a character you are.

He went and hid, you won't see him till UK plays again. he is a puss like that
Yeah, his team is getting deep dicked by one of those awful SEC teams. He's about to disappear .

He'll be watching sci-fi movies all day tomorrow for sure.

I bet I could sell him oceanfront property in Nebraska within 5 minutes. All I have to do is start a rumor that the Atlantic ocean is about to swallow the entire eastern seaboard and was up in Lincoln.

Lol. Not going anywhere, dipshits.

I’ll ask one more time. Did you watch the video? Can you read? Or do you ignore everything you don’t want to address like a 6 year old?

I’ll ask one more time. Did you watch the video? Can you read? Or do you ignore everything you don’t want to address like a 6 year old?
Bill Self replied, "just need to get a couple real guys."

Reactions: kl40504

Feeling a little butt hurt are we?

Not really. Had no expectations after losing 3 of our top 4.

Kentucky’s going nowhere. It’s too bad that KU couldn’t have faced them tonight.
Ky may not go anywhere but they beat Kansas this year and will go farther than Kansas. Makes my day.

Salty. Me likely
I’m not salty. They’ve been good in that their winning but they haven’t pulled off any real surprises in my opinion. They very well might, and the Michigan teams are probably E8 bound, but my point is they haven’t proven any kind superiority over the ACC by what they’ve done as of yet in this tourney.

One had final four expectations, one didn’t. That’s gonna hurt...
Sorry you did not make the sweet 16. There is always next year and more drama. FBI tapes and spring trials. Recruits that get paid and ruled ineligible by the NCAA. Must be hell to be a Kansas fan.

I’m not salty. They’ve been good in that their winning but they haven’t pulled off any real surprises in my opinion. They very well might, and the Michigan teams are probably E8 bound, but my point is they haven’t proven any kind superiority over the ACC by what they’ve done as of yet in this tourney.

Too easy

so you are ignoring the 5,000 dollars in a envelope that was mailed to a player that Kentucky was recruiting that came from a individual connected to Kentucky,

Kentucky clean not in this lifetime.

actually it was 1,000 dollars
that was also 30 years ago and the last time UK BB has gotten into trouble with the NCAA

Last edited:
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
and who have the ACC teams beat that shows that they are superior? NOBODY that's who.

actually it was 1,000 dollars
that was also 30 years ago and the last time UK BB has gotten into trouble with the NCAA
they have taken a page out of UNCheats book

by building condos for the bb team complete with chef on call 24/7, they have a couple non athletes stay in these condos to get around the no special treatment, sorry but giving the BB players their own private chef is breaking a major rule, but like UNCheats they are hiding behind a loop hole.

its just a matter of time before Kentucky's dirty laundry will get aired out.

by building condos for the bb team complete with chef on call 24/7, they have a couple non athletes stay in these condos to get around the no special treatment, sorry but giving the BB players their own private chef is breaking a major rule, but like UNCheats they are hiding behind a loop hole.

You need to have dirty laundry before it gets cleaned.

keep that dream you have alive

your jealousy and envy of big time schools has made you look very foolish and ignorant

@dukedevilz How bad would Michigan need to lose next game to finish outside of the top 25?

I already conceded and even said I was ready to take on the avatar whenever. This was back on November 28th.

Touché. I was very skeptical of their perimeter shooting, I will admit. I was wrong on Michigan. They look like a Final Four contender. And Brazdeikis is on a tear. That guy can ball.

I'm ready to go ahead an take my avatar punishment whenever you want to include the pic.

dumpster-fire-600x315.jpg

MSU of the BT took out Minnesota of the BT

Tennessee needed OT to beat Iowa after blowing a 25 point lead, [21 at the half]
yeah a real dominating #2 seed in Tennessee in beating a 10 seed in Iowa.

these are the top 3 BT that are left
MSU 2 seed the BTT Title and Co-BT Champion
Purdue BT Co-Champion
Michigan #2 seed and 3rd place in the BT who has made the NCAAT FF the last 2 seasons.

there is a real good chance that the BT can get 2 into the NCAAT FF.

11 BT teams made the post season this year 3 in the NIT and all three are unbeaten in the NIT

MSU of the BT took out Minnesota of the BT

Tennessee needed OT to beat Iowa after blowing a 25 point lead, [21 at the half]
yeah a real dominating #2 seed in Tennessee in beating a 10 seed in Iowa.

these are the top 3 BT that are left
MSU 2 seed the BTT Title and Co-BT Champion
Purdue BT Co-Champion
Michigan #2 seed and 3rd place in the BT who has made the NCAAT FF the last 2 seasons.

there is a real good chance that the BT can get 2 into the NCAAT FF.

11 BT teams made the post season this year 3 in the NIT and all three are unbeaten in the NIT
giphy.gif

Preach It!!!!

Funny that Kentucky fans love to talk about their wins 70+ years ago, but when you bring up scandals during that time frame they say those are in the past.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

UK has a private chef inside Wildcat Lodge. fwiw.

Funny that Kentucky fans love to talk about their wins 70+ years ago, but when you bring up scandals during that time frame they say those are in the past.
I don't recall anyone talking about wins from 70 years ago.

I mean, we do brag about having 8 titles, some of which, are from the 50's and 60's. I don't get the issue with that. What are we supposed to do, say we only have 4 titles because the other 4 happened prior to the 70's? Who does that?

As far as any scandals that happened, yup, they happened, but you know what else happened? They got punished for those transgressions.

Reactions: jhmossy
ADVERTISEMENT