ADVERTISEMENT

Can we get an apology from everyone who doubted the Big Ten?

So rumors and a spreadsheet is what you have for your hard evidence? You're joking right?

Do you know how easy it is to start a rumor?

Come on man, you're smarter than this.

Read the proof of the spreadsheet and the rumors you've heard.

Hey, apparently Cal is headed to UCLA. It has to be true, it was a rumor I heard.

As usual, you shift the goalposts. I don't need to give any "hard evidence" of anything. You said there has been no indication of cheating. This is false.

What you’re arguing defies any basic logic. If Zion and Ayton (and far-less-hyped players like De Sousa and Bowen) are paid, do you seriously believe that Nike didn't pay Anthony Davis, Wall, Cousins, etc? I’d like to say you’re too smart to have this view but clearly not.

Remember the FBI report that included Kentucky names? Remember Camby and Rose? Those aren't just rumors, last I checked.

I know you'll just plug your ears and shout "la la la," but check this out:

As usual, you shift the goalposts. I don't need to give any "hard evidence" of anything. You said there has been no indication of cheating. This is false.

What you’re arguing defies any basic logic. If Zion and Ayton (and far-less-hyped players like De Sousa and Bowen) are paid, do you seriously believe that Nike didn't pay Anthony Davis, Wall, Cousins, etc? I’d like to say you’re too smart to have this view but clearly not.

Remember the FBI report that included Kentucky names? Remember Camby and Rose? Those aren't just rumors, last I checked.

I bet you get down on your knees alongside your bed every single night and pray that UK is a part of this.

First, if you truly believe Davis took money, based on that stupid rumor that was started, you're a giant schmuck. If he took money, you better believe Pete Thamel, Pat Forde and the NCAA would have been combing the Davis' finances. Go ahead and believe all the rumors you want, you'll drive yourself crazy hoping UK gets caught.

As far as the binder that had Kevin Knox, Nerlens Noel and Bam Adebayo in it, that was a short and sweet investigation. NN met with him after he left UK. The Knox's already stated they paid for their own meal when they met with him and Bam laughed it off. They wanted Bam to go to NC State.

Keep hoping Baracus, maybe your dreams will come true some day. They won't, but at least you have those bedside prayer sessions going for you.

I bet you get down on your knees alongside your bed every single night and pray that UK is a part of this.

First, if you truly believe Davis took money, based on that stupid rumor that was started, you're a giant schmuck. If he took money, you better believe Pete Thamel, Pat Forde and the NCAA would have been combing the Davis' finances. Go ahead and believe all the rumors you want, you'll drive yourself crazy hoping UK gets caught.

As far as the binder that had Kevin Knox, Nerlens Noel and Bam Adebayo in it, that was a short and sweet investigation. NN met with him after he left UK. The Knox's already stated they paid for their own meal when they met with him and Bam laughed it off. They wanted Bam to go to NC State.

Keep hoping Baracus, maybe your dreams will come true some day. They won't, but at least you have those bedside prayer sessions going for you.
so you are ignoring the 5,000 dollars in a envelope that was mailed to a player that Kentucky was recruiting that came from a individual connected to Kentucky,

Kentucky clean not in this lifetime.

Reactions: HRTheCard
I mean, I really don’t know what to say at this point. That’s why you need to find out the hard way, I guess.

But, for the record, there are plenty of indicators. Several names on an FBI report. Strong rumors of Anthony Davis taking big money. Confirmed cheating at Cal's previous schools. Etc. Oh, and common sense.

Would you like me to embed the youtube video of the former AAU coach discussing this again?

There is literally no doubt in any rational mind that many Kentucky players have been paid. It takes a real maroon to think that the best of the best would pass up big dough from other prestigious schools/shoe companies to go to Lexington effing Kentucky for free. And regardless of the level of Calipari's or his assistants' direct involvement, they know exactly what they're getting into when they recruit certain players.
Lie a little louder!

People from Kentucky aren't familiar with chess. Use another metaphor (actually, don't try metaphors with people from Kentucky, just speak slowly).
Hey ConvenientParking, are you sure you want to play chess with me. I have forgotten more that you will ever know.

I am a dumb Kentucky hillbilly and I will take an IQ test with your worthless ass any day you choose.

God I hate worthless assholes.

You may be one of them.

Last edited:
Hey ConvenientParking, are you sure do want to play chess with me. I have forgotten more that you will ever know.

I am a dumb Kentucky hillbilly and I will take an IQ test with your worthless ass any day you choose.

You may be one of them.
Bert,my man....Don't waste your energy on this dude. Congrats on the WIN!!!

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
so you are ignoring the 5,000 dollars in a envelope that was mailed to a player that Kentucky was recruiting that came from a individual connected to Kentucky,

I used to recruit with Kentucky.

You are a lying son of a *itch.

You do not know your ass from first base.

So stick it.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Hey ConvenientParking, are you sure you want to play chess with me. I have forgotten more that you will ever know.

You may be one of them.

sic

So it is recorded, so it shall be. My rivals signature is my notary stamp.

You’ve been picking on dragonhawk this entire thread.

I know this whole forum treats you like you’re disabled (and you do a good job acting like it), but relentlessly picking on someone who is actually disabled is a bad look.
Based on your posting you seem to be the one mentally disabled.

here is a little more info to jog your memory, 5000 dollars cash found in a envelope by the postal worker in the post office, maybe that might jog your memory, or not as you are in complete denial that Kentucky would never do anything like that. :eek:

Hey, leave Bert alone.

Bert Vs Gil is like that video of the two old guys fighting

hDCCA1453

I would hope so. Pretty sure Gil is in a wheelchair.
that's the only I could face him or anybody else. I can go short distances with the help of a quad cane.

fallen 4 times thankfully the Ambulance service does not charge for coming out and picking me up. last time I fractured my shoulder of my bad arm. all they could do was put my arm in a sling then use one of those wraps to keep my arm from moving for 8 weeks while the bones healed.

but hey let him bring it on as he might just win [might]

Reactions: bMORE607
that's the only I could face him or anybody else. I can go short distances with the help of a quad cane.

fallen 4 times thankfully the Ambulance service does not charge for coming out and picking me up. last time I fractured my shoulder of my bad arm. all they could do was put my arm in a sling then use one of those wraps to keep my arm from moving for 8 weeks while the bones healed.

but hey let him bring it on as he might just win [might]

Do you wear a helmet?

Can you please expound on that? I have no idea what you are talking about.

If you're talking about what happened in the 80's under Eddie Sutton, great, but that's not what we are talking about.

Prove Anthony Davis was paid. We know Wiggins and several other Kansas players were paid. Just wait until the trials this spring and Self has to testify. Kansas is dead in the water. DeSilvo never played because it was proved he was paid.

here is a little more info to jog your memory, 5000 dollars cash found in a envelope by the postal worker in the post office, maybe that might jog your memory, or not as you are in complete denial that Kentucky would never do anything like that. :eek:
Okay dude, you're talking about the emery envelope in the 80's obviously.

We get it, it happened in the 80's and UK was severely punished for it. Get over it.

Prove Anthony Davis was paid. We know Wiggins and several other Kansas players were paid. Just wait until the trials this spring and Self has to testify. Kansas is dead in the water. DeSilvo never played because it was proved he was paid.
Yeah I don't get it, dude is citing rumors as sources.
Awesome.

Reactions: kl40504
Okay dude, you're talking about the emery envelope in the 80's obviously.

We get it, it happened in the 80's and UK was severely punished for it. Get over it.
they did it then and there's no reason to think its not happening now. so don't act all holier than though crap. once a cheater always a cheater,

they did it then and there's no reason to think its not happening now. so don't act all holier than though crap. once a cheater always a cheater,
So because something happened 30 years ago it's happening now?

That's some stupid logic right there.

Please don't get anyone pregnant.

Last edited:
So because something hapoehap 30 years ago it's happening now?

That's some stupid logic right there.

Please don't get anyone pregnant.
nope just say in once a cheater always a cheater, when it is said and all done more teams will be implicated.

the best thing is the NBA has now changed their rule to allow players to enter the draft when they are 18 now the 5* players can go straight to the NBA, making it harder for teams like Duke, Kentucky to get the number of 5* players that they do.

nope just say in once a cheater always a cheater, when it is said and all done more teams will be implicated.

the best thing is the NBA has now changed their rule to allow players to enter the draft when they are 18 now the 5* players can go straight to the NBA, making it harder for teams like Duke, Kentucky to get the number of 5* players that they do.
You do realize the people that were at UK 30 years ago are no longer there now right?

You realize Calipari and his staff hadn't even hit UMass at that point in their careers right?

Take your stupid agenda and impotent Iowa basketball program elsewhere.

You do realize the people that were at UK 30 years ago are no longer there now right?

You realize Calipari and his staff hadn't even hit UMass at that point in their careers right?

Take your stupid agenda and impotent Iowa basketball program elsewhere.
what does Iowa have to do with Kentucky cheating.

what does Iowa have to do with Kentucky cheating.
Because it's pretty ironic that a fan of such a lowlife basketball program is throwing shade at UK.

What's funny is, "if everyone is cheating", that means Iowa is cheating too. How pathetic is that.

Because it's pretty ironic that a fan of such a lowlife basketball program is throwing shade at UK.

What's funny is, "if everyone is cheating", that means Iowa is cheating too. How pathetic is that.
never said EVERYBODY just said that Kentucky is a known cheater, big difference, Iowa also gets top rated players very rarely to be able to compete at the level of Kentucky or Duke,

Haha. Quit flattering yourself. There’s a huge difference between a pesky fly and something that keeps me awake at night. And after your fanbase has endlessly cast stones at everyone else (long before there were any “evidence” that KU was involved in anything btw), that’s a fly that deserves to be swatted.

The former AAU coach in the video detailed exactly how it works and how widespread it is. Or were you scared to watch?

ADVERTISEMENT