ADVERTISEMENT

Can we get an apology from everyone who doubted the Big Ten?

Make sure to get him a Michigan shirt :cool:
not sure his/her parents will go that far as my Grand daughter is a known ISU fan, the father refuses to say who he roots for.

they don't know what sex it will be and don't want to know. makes it a real B**** when trying to buy for the little one. I do know one thing Boy or Girl going to get them a metal Tonka truck to play with.

So because something happened 30 years ago it's happening now?

That's some stupid logic right there.

Please don't get anyone pregnant.

No, but it certainly doesn’t help your “Kentucky is above cheating” narrative to have payments, point shaving scandals and a scumbag like Pitino in your past.

But yeah...the greasy snake oil salesman who came with a rep as one of the dirtiest in the biz (and shady connections) is probably above it all.Laughing

Last edited:
Reactions: DallasJayhawk
We all know that Kentucky cheats and always has. See how that works, junior?
Kentucky must be better than Kansas because Kansas has players in trouble with the NCAA every year. Maybe Self could contact Cal and ask him how he stays off the phone with convicted felons recruiting players.

I mean, I really don’t know what to say at this point. That’s why you need to find out the hard way, I guess.

But, for the record, there are plenty of indicators. Several names on an FBI report. Strong rumors of Anthony Davis taking big money. Confirmed cheating at Cal's previous schools. Etc. Oh, and common sense.

Would you like me to embed the youtube video of the former AAU coach discussing this again?

There is literally no doubt in any rational mind that many Kentucky players have been paid. It takes a real maroon to think that the best of the best would pass up big dough from other prestigious schools/shoe companies to go to Lexington effing Kentucky for free. And regardless of the level of Calipari's or his assistants' direct involvement, they know exactly what they're getting into when they recruit certain players.
I’d like to watch the video

Haha. Quit flattering yourself. There’s a huge difference between a pesky fly and something that keeps me awake at night. And after your fanbase has endlessly cast stones at everyone else (long before there were any “evidence” that KU was involved in anything btw), that’s a fly that deserves to be swatted.

The former AAU coach in the video detailed exactly how it works and how widespread it is. Or were you scared to watch?
I don't recall ever taking a shot at KU. I may have joked with Schooner or nooneputsbsbyinacorner, but I have never said anything negative about Kansas' or Bill Self.

But you, you take shots at UK and UK fans constantly.

So you're no better than the people you hate (UK fans).

No, but it certainly doesn’t help your “Kentucky is above cheating” narrative to have payments, point shaving scandals and a scumbag like Pitino in your past.

But yeah...the greasy snake oil salesman who came with a rep as one of the dirtiest in the biz (and shady connections) is probably above it all.Laughing
Wait, so I literally said "Kentucky is above cheating"?????? You put it in quotes, do you're saying I said that statement.

So stop with the bullshit. I never said that. What I did say was I'm not going to just throw my hands in the air and say UK is cheating because some idiot on a message board heard a rumour.

Also, maybe you think Calipari has a reputation as one of the dirtiest in the biz because you don't know actual facts and you use rumors to form opinions. Be a man and form your own opinions based on facts. Cal didn't cheat. Not one time. If you think he did, it's because your head is in your ass.

I have forgotten more than you know.

Why are you busting my ass dude? Damn.
hmmm in my 60' and you think you know more than me, Iowa has only been to 3 FF's the 1st 2 were in the mid 50's and I haved 3 thru all 3, can you say that you have seen your team play in a FF back in the 50's?

here is a little more info to jog your memory, 5000 dollars cash found in a envelope by the postal worker in the post office, maybe that might jog your memory, or not as you are in complete denial that Kentucky would never do anything like that. :eek:
You don't even have your damned lies in order, geeze man are you a total turd?

There was an alleged $1000 in $20 bills in a VHS tape between the cover and the tape (which was proven in court to be impossible to do). Where in hell did you dream up the $5,000? Plus it was not sent via the U.S. Postal Service, it was alleged to be via Emory Air Freight. The facts that you state were proven to be incorrect in court. Dwayne Casey won millions.

You did not jog my memory, you just proved that you don't know your damned ass from first base. So how damned stupid can you be?

Okay dude, you're talking about the emery envelope in the 80's obviously.

We get it, it happened in the 80's and UK was severely punished for it. Get over it.
Wrongfully punished.

Dwayne Cases is my friend and he did not sent the damned money. So why are you agreeing that that money was sent to start with?

It was proven in court to have never happened. Why do you agree to a damned lie?

Get em Gil

tenor.gif

You don't even have your damned lies in order, geeze man are you a total turd?

There was an alleged $1000 in $20 bills in a VHS tape between the cover and the tape (which was proven in court to be impossible to do). Where in hell did you dream up the $5,000? Plus it was not sent via the U.S. Postal Service, it was alleged to be via Emory Air Freight. The facts that you state were proven to be incorrect in court. Dwayne Casey won millions.

You did not jog my memory, you just proved that you don't know your damned ass from first base. So how damned stupid can you be?
not as stupid as you. there was no mention of a VHS cassette there was just $5,000 in a envelope, its you that is making shit up.

I don't recall ever taking a shot at KU. I may have joked with Schooner or nooneputsbsbyinacorner, but I have never said anything negative about Kansas' or Bill Self.

But you, you take shots at UK and UK fans constantly.

So you're no better than the people you hate (UK fans).
Mr. Baracass is a small little person. Probably a girl.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Wrongfully punished.

Dwayne Cases is my friend and he did not sent the damned money. So why are you agreeing that that money was sent to start with?

It was proven in court to have never happened. Why do you agree to a damned lie?
I don't know all the facts about it, we got punished, so apparently something happened. IDK what, but we got punished.

The main point of my post was that it has nothing to do with these rumors about players taking money today.

not as stupid as you. there was no mention of a VHS cassette there was just $5,000 in a envelope, its you that is making shit up.
They did mention a VHS tape. Damn you are one lying sob.

Here is a quote from Sports Illustrated:

Casey sued Emery for $6.9 million, and after he settled the defamation case in 1990 the NCAA lifted his ban. It turned out Casey had been on the road when the package was sent—recruiting—and the only evidence found in the envelope was a videocassette of a high-school game Mills played. Casey ironed out his record, but not his reputation. “Nobody remembers the settlement and the proof,” he laments. “The perception is set.” When Western Kentucky interviewed him later for a head-coaching vacancy, the school president assured him that the UK case was old news. Then he sat in front of the committee. First question: “What happened at Kentucky?”
Because you are learning disabled I should explain that a defamation case is based on someone being lied about. Before you make a total ass of your self please read just a little. With Google it is really easy to find out.

Additionally Dwayne won his case against the LA Times for defamation. The bastards told lies and Casey proved that in court. Now Casey can buy a small island somewhere. Sorry that you are so stupid.

just how many FF has Kentucky been too with all those 5* 1 n done players

Wisconsin went to the FF twice
Michigan just went to the FF in back to back year.

with all those 1 n done players Kentucky should have been in the FF for 8 straight years. Wisconsin and Michigan don't get 5* 1 n done players

so the BT has more to brag about than Kentucky fan's do.

oh and is that lost to RI in the 1st round of the 12-13 NIT .

I didn't know that about Wisky or Michigan. Then again I can't recall who almost won the KY Derby either.

Wait, so I literally said "Kentucky is above cheating"?????? You put it in quotes, do you're saying I said that statement.

So stop with the bullshit. I never said that. What I did say was I'm not going to just throw my hands in the air and say UK is cheating because some idiot on a message board heard a rumour.

Also, maybe you think Calipari has a reputation as one of the dirtiest in the biz because you don't know actual facts and you use rumors to form opinions. Be a man and form your own opinions based on facts. Cal didn't cheat. Not one time. If you think he did, it's because your head is in your ass.

Lol. I have formed my own opinion. Nike is at least as dirty as Adidas, and Cal and/or his assistants are fully aware if not direct participants.

Did you watch the video or are you burying your head? That’s first hand info. I also know a former AAU coach who confirmed the same. He’s just as open about it as the guy from the video. It’s all the big boys, and goes waaay beyond them.

It’s hilarious that you actually believe that guys like Zion and Ayton are taking $$$ but Anthony Davis was eating ramen (all those rampant rumors at the time were from jealous haters!). Or that Self has to cheat his ass off to bring in half the talent that Calipari signs without cheating. Good stuff.

And whether or not Cal is directly facilitating or just winking at Nike reps, it really doesn’t matter.

But keep your head in the sand. We all know you guys need to live vicariously through a bunch of college dudes to feel accomplished.

ADVERTISEMENT