ADVERTISEMENT

Can we get an apology from everyone who doubted the Big Ten?

....go run your ****gy yapper about the Big10 somewhere else. The hairless nuts are gone from the tourney anyway. No need for your endless, boring drivel. Your posts are as boring as Big 10 hoops.

Coming into a thread about the Big Ten to tell people to talk about the Big Ten elsewhere is a bold move.

...only the very top matters, and the Big10 ain't there, no matter how much you keep pumping it like it's your boyfriend.

Do you see the flaw in only judging overall conference strength each year by who won the national title?

In 2018 we had the Big East be the Big Ten in the National Championship. Did that make those the best two overall conferences in the country? A logical person could look at that and see the fallacy in that. Please be logical and not like Monorojo.

Reactions: SpartanJD
Do you see the flaw in only judging overall conference strength each year by who won the national title?

In 2018 we had the Big East be the Big Ten in the National Championship. Did that make those the best two overall conferences in the country? A logical person could look at that and see the fallacy in that. Please be logical and not like Monorojo.
National titles can be indicative of the best teams in the country but not always. However when a conference goes decades without winning a title it also speaks to the quality of that conference.

I would say that the Big10 was better than I expected them to be. What I see from that conference is that there are a bunch of teams at the top that are very evenly matched and are good teams. But what I don't see is a team that is great- a team that is likely to win the title. So, if you're measuring the strength of the conference by the number of teams who could win a game in the NCAA-T, then the Big10 is one of the best this season. If you measure a conference by the number of teams can make a Final Four or win a title, the Big10 isn't there. I think Michigan, Mich St, and Purdue could all lose in the Sweet 16, but I'm pretty sure none of them will make the Final 4.

If you're measuring the strength of a conference by it having teams that exceed their seeding in the tournament, the only major conference that has a team that has exceeded its seeding is the SEC with Auburn.

@kl40504

Haha, you freaking dolt. I told you. The best in the SEC can't touch the top of the Big 10 teams.

Your conference sucks dicks, just like you. Blahaha

Reactions: Monorojo
Wow. It's a shame when people can't admit when they are wrong and say they are sorry. We are a forgiving group.

7 of the best 32 teams in the country.

3 of the top 16 in the country.

2 of the best 8 teams in the country.

1 of the best 4 in the country.

Freaking gauntlet.

Reactions: Monorojo
Wow. It's a shame when people can't admit when they are wrong and say they are sorry. We are a forgiving group.

7 of the best 32 teams in the country.

3 of the top 16 in the country.

2 of the best 8 teams in the country.

1 of the best 4 in the country.

Freaking gauntlet.

The fact that you’re so impressed by these numbers shows how low standards are in the Boring 10 these days.

The fact that they did everyone a favor and beat Duke is not forgotten. I wish Purdue beat UVA.

But they didn’t. The better team that day won. Not saying they aren’t a good team,but Edwards isn’t going to score 42 points every time. If they played 10 times I would say UVA wins at least 6 or 7. Are we living rent free in every Gamecocks head? You guys need to get a life.

National titles can be indicative of the best teams in the country but not always. However when a conference goes decades without winning a title it also speaks to the quality of that conference.

Not when that conference is having multiple programs make the final four and title game.

Not when that conference is having multiple programs make the final four and title game.
There’s a case to be made for that. ‘09 MSU went through a really good USC team, 3 seed Kansas, overall 1 seed Louisville, and 1 seed UConn all to get the privilege of playing an NBA team in Carolina.

Nobody even remembers that MSU was in the title game. Just looks like more conference futility, when in reality, MSU convincingly beat some of the best teams in the country to get to the NC. But nobody was beating UNC that night.

I love how some UK fans will quote how many FFs, elite 8s, and sweet 16s when it fits their narrative. But not anyone's elses. RollLaugh

You clowns

I love how some UK fans will quote how many FFs, elite 8s, and sweet 16s when it fits their narrative. But not anyone's elses. RollLaugh

You clowns
So how many final fours and Elite 8's do the Hawkeyes have? How many National Championships does Iowa have? Asking for a friend.

So how many final fours and Elite 8's do the Hawkeyes have? How many National Championships does Iowa have? Asking for a friend.

2 runner ups. 3 final fours and 4 elite 8s. The second best team in your conference has never even been to a Final four. Laughing

2 runner ups. 3 final fours and 4 elite 8s. The second best team in your conference has never even been to a Final four. Laughing
And how many championships? Seems like you can't win the big one. Always a brides maid but never a bride. The Big 10 has been good at that.

And how many championships? Seems like you can't win the big one. Always a bride maid but never a bride. The Big 10 has been good at that.

We are talking the Big 10 being 1000 times better than the SEC.

The only conference that has a case is the ACC. So take a seat

UK has thrived off playing shitty teams. No way you guys have those stats in the Big 10. It's too tough.

We are talking the Big 10 being 1000 times better than the SEC.

The only conference that has a case is the ACC. So take a seat

UK has thrived off playing shitty teams. No way you guys have those stats in the Big 10. It's too tough.
So Florida and Kentucky were playing shitty teams in the final four when they won national championships. You are probably correct because Kentucky beat Kansas in the 2012 National Championship game.

So Florida and Kentucky were playing shitty teams in the final four when they won national championships. You are probably correct because Kentucky beat Kansas in the 2012 National Championship game.

I love how you move the goal posts to try and argue facts.

That your conference sucks? Yes, I get that fact. One horse town.
A horse much better than Iowa. We always hope we will get to play Iowa in the NCAA tourney. It is an automatic win. Go back and review the times we have played Iowa in the tourney and see how bad your team really sucks.

A horse much better than Iowa. We always hope we will get to play Iowa in the NCAA tourney. It is an automatic win. Go back and review the times we have played Iowa in the tourney and see how bad your team really sucks.

Triggered. RollLaugh

Big 10 is 1000 times better than the SEC

Triggered. RollLaugh

Big 10 is 1000 times better than the SEC
Facts again. I did not realize you were this stupid. You make stupid comments and can't back them up. If The Big 10 is so good why is Iowa so bad. No NCAA Championships to 8 for Kentucky. Love it. You are triggered again.

Facts again. I did not realize you were this stupid. You make stupid comments and can't back them up. If The Big 10 is so good why is Iowa so bad. No NCAA Championships to 8 for Kentucky. Love it. You are triggered again.

Moving the goal post, oh triggered one. Iowa is above average because the Big 10 is so freaking tough.

UK would have half the resume in the Big 10.

ADVERTISEMENT