ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking: Kentucky vs UNC this Saturday

McCormack must be 30 years old by now.

I realize that K is trying to copy Calipari's OAD strategy these days, but juniors are still fairly common throughout the rest of college basketball.

Last edited:
You think they'll both return for next season? Wilson's stock has got to be soaring. That would be a heck of a team, if they both stay put.
I do. He has a lot to work on for the NBA level and I think scouts will see that. He isn’t super athletic either. I think he stays one more year. Very confident about that. Great college player and has a NBA future.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Is he ever going to be healthy? He looked great in the limited time I saw him last season.

I mean, he tore an ACL two years in a row so not sure how that projects. It was a different leg and he recovered great last year and made a massive difference on that team IMO. I don't even know what it was but with him in the lineup the whole dynamic was different. Offense just flowed better. But, two tears in a row in both legs....I don't know what that means going forward.

Love my UNC TAR HEELS!

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, he tore an ACL two years in a row so not sure how that projects. It was a different leg and he recovered great last year and made a massive difference on that team IMO. I don't even know what it was but with him in the lineup the whole dynamic was different. Offense just flowed better. But, two tears in a row in both legs....I don't know what that means going forward.

Harris, Jeremiah Francis and Sterling Manley have all had really bad luck with injuries. Hope they all have better days ahead of them.

Harris, Jeremiah Francis and Sterling Manley have all had really bad luck with injuries. Hope they all have better days ahead of them.

Jeremiah is playing somewhere. I can't remember where.

I'm not sure Manley will play again, though that is still the plan. We'll see.

Jeremiah is playing somewhere. I can't remember where.

I'm not sure Manley will play again, though that is still the plan. We'll see.

New Mexico I believe.

Agree on Manley. At this point I sort of doubt it, but could still happen. It would suck to be so young and have so much knee problems.

New Mexico I believe.

Agree on Manley. At this point I sort of doubt it, but could still happen. It would suck to be so young and have so much knee problems.

No doubt. He was never going to be a star but could have played and contributed some. Sucks for the kid.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
ADVERTISEMENT