ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking: Kentucky vs UNC this Saturday

Kevin Bryan

Apr 30, 2011
CBS Sports Classic shake-up.

Was originally going to be UNC-OSU and UK-UCLA. Now, UNC will play UK and OSU will play UCLA. Reason being that conference COVID protocols are more well aligned with these match-ups.

Reactions: 829305
UNC is chomping at the bit to play UK this year. Good ole Roy. Fake as they come.

Agreed. The real question is, who is the king of the fakes? Roy, K or Cal?
8794990.PNG

Tough to say, really.

Interesting matchup. We have a way of turning bad 3 point shooting teams into good ones.

While playing a ranked team is better from a SOS perspective, I’m always down for blue blood matchups.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Interesting matchup. We have a way of turning bad 3 point shooting teams into good ones.

While playing a ranked team is better from a SOS perspective, I’m always down for blue blood matchups.

Yeah, UNC's awful D has the same impact on opponents. So maybe instead of being awful Saturday both teams will play well offensively, lol. Doubt it though.

This KU guy with his fake talk is weird, no? I assume he is a troll.

Yeah, UNC's awful D has the same impact on opponents. So maybe instead of being awful Saturday both teams will play well offensively, lol. Doubt it though.

I’m a Tar Heel born and bred.

Most of the time, he is.

Nice!!!

I wonder what shit bag team Kansas is playing.
The amount of real estate Kansas owns in your head is pathetic. Not even a good troll. You are really, really bad at this. Trolling a Kansas schedule is probably one of the most uneducated things you can do.

You mean the ones that actually took the money lol Aren't you guys in some deep crap due to your realness?

Nah. Our lawyers have got this. Have the NCAA right where we want 'em.

It's not like our players were caught flashing benjamins all over the net or something like that.

ADVERTISEMENT