ADVERTISEMENT

Braggin' Rights is back

Lol Mizzou likely make the tournament and if they do, they'll lose in the first round. Typical Cuonzo Martinry.

Mizzou played harder, rebounded better, and won at home because of a terrible flagrant foul call and Illinois missing 10+ free throws which would have easily won them the game. We're the better team, and it was blatantly obvious. Came out flat against a bunch of kids playing their super bowl. Probably looked past them tbh. Understandable.

It's really good for Illinois that Cuonzo is doing this. He'll be around for awhile keeping your program mediocre. You have a bunch of Illinois rejects that are butthurt and angry and come out to play their wittle hearts out in their biggest game of the season. We have bigger things to worry about than the little sisters in Missouri.

You're our bitch.

post-54086-anna-kendrick-yikes-gif-Imgur-VApe.gif

The potential best player in college basketball isn't even starting for his own team? Damn. Texas is going to be toying with every team in America. Not fair.

giphy.gif

They have a group of 6 players above the rest of the team
Those 6 players change game to game.

But anyone who has been around the game sees his upside.
If Texas ends up playing in the Final 4 it will be because Kai Jones is dominating the game.

They have a group of 6 players above the rest of the team
Those 6 players change game to game.

But anyone who has been around the game sees his upside.
If Texas ends up playing in the Final 4 it will be because Kai Jones is dominating the game.

He probably needs more minutes, honestly. I mean, at least 25 minutes a game. It's hard to show significant progress during the middle of the season if you're constantly going in-and-out. If a coach thinks he might have one of the most talented players in the country, there's no reason to only play him 20 minutes a night. Even if he gets more minutes, it's hard to imagine him being more effective at the college level than Luka Garza, Jared Butler, Cade Cunningham, Marcus Zegarowski, or Ayo Dosunmu.

He probably needs more minutes, honestly. I mean, at least 25 minutes a game. It's hard to show significant progress during the middle of the season if you're constantly going in-and-out. If a coach thinks he might have one of the most talented players in the country, there's no reason to only play him 20 minutes a night. Even if he gets more minutes, it's hard to imagine him being more effective at the college level than Luka Garza, Jared Butler, Cade Cunningham, Marcus Zegarowski, or Ayo Dosunmu.

Effective...
Talking about winning games. You are talking about stats. Two different things.

Lol Kai Jones isn't even a top 10 player.

A lot of it is on him. Kai Jones wants to be a NBA level All Star player.

He has all the tools in the world. His game can be a lot like Giannis but he loves KD. Patterns his game after Kevin Durant.
That little pull-up jumper is definitely something he sees from Durant.

Illinois fans haven't seen too many NBA players in their program so they definitely wouldn't know.

How can you see on St Louis and Chicago and not put players in the NBA.

You barely won despite Illinois playing like trash. You went in raw? Hadn't noticed.
Interesting. I have heard you get used to it over time. Poor guy.

Yea, Mizzou’s best players had a terrible game. Definitely won’t get away with against good teams.

Interesting. I have heard you get used to it over time. Poor guy.

Yea, Mizzou’s best players had a terrible game. Definitely won’t get away with against good teams.
You mean that you know?

Illinois has railed your asses for 9 years in a row, 5 years in a row, another 5 years in a row, and sporadicall throughout this highly one-sided affair.

You're our bitch.

I’m no historian.

is that what you tell your boyfriend when he’s railing you? You seem very confused unless that’s the situation and your understanding who’s the bitch in this relationship. The rest of the world considers the cryin Illini the bitch based on the board.

is OSU your bitch in football too?
Best you've got? I think we're done here. It was fun teaching you about your inferiority. Here's some more homework since you're no historian: go find Mizzou's final 4 appearances and come back when you're done.

But that was 15 yrs ago.
I think the Illini has a excellent squad and have final 4 talent.
Good luck ...I’ll be rooting for Illinois to win a Big 10 title 😀

As opposed to Missouri being relevant when? I vaguely remember you guys having a sweet team with three exciting guards (English?) but didn’t that team shit the bed in the tournament?

As opposed to Missouri being relevant when? I vaguely remember you guys having a sweet team with three exciting guards (English?) but didn’t that team shit the bed in the tournament?

They had a really good team that year that choked in the first round. A few years earlier they went to the elite 8. Sadly, that run equaled Illinois’s total number of tourney wins in the last 15 years.

Best you've got? I think we're done here. It was fun teaching you about your inferiority. Here's some more homework since you're no historian: go find Mizzou's final 4 appearances and come back when you're done.
Thought you’d never give up. I know betas take a long time to cry it out but you’re on another level.

They had a really good team that year that choked in the first round. A few years earlier they went to the elite 8. Sadly, that run equaled Illinois’s total number of tourney wins in the last 15 years.

So Illinois’ stretch of irrelevancy essentially equals the best stretch in Missouri history?

Why doesn’t Wiki list Missouri’s final fours? Were they vacated like our Fab Five years?

Thought you’d never give up. I know betas take a long time to cry it out but you’re on another level.
You must be a fast reader to go back to the beginning of time trying to find that final four appearance.

So Illinois’ stretch of irrelevancy essentially equals the best stretch in Missouri history?

Why doesn’t Wiki list Missouri’s final fours? Were they vacated like our Fab Five years?

I’d say both have been irrelevant. That’s why this is funny.

Missouri’s best years were under Norm Stewart.

If I were a fan of a team in arguably the most talent-rich area in the nation, I’m not sure I’d be proud of two final fours in the last 70 or so years.

I’d say both have been irrelevant. That’s why this is funny.

Missouri’s best years were under Norm Stewart.

If I were a fan of a team in arguably the most talent-rich area in the nation, I’m not sure I’d be proud of two final fours in the last 70 or so years.

And I’m going to spend more time making fun of the guys who came out of nowhere to brag about their program that has never made a final four than the regular here.

Reactions: Jaycg15
Congrats on the participation award. Who got their shit pushed Saturday? LaughingLaughing
3 point win is getting your shit pushed in? What do you call whatever your program has been doing its entire lowly existence?

And I’m going to spend more time making fun of the guys who came out of nowhere to brag about their program that has never made a final four than the regular here.
Don't bother. I put baracus on ignore way back. Probably why he's so worked up.

Don't bother. I put baracus on ignore way back. Probably why he's so worked up.

Must not have been that far back, considering you quoted one of my posts a few days ago.

Hilarious though. You create a thread for the sole purpose of trolling Missouri fans and add “you’re our bitch” to every post, yet you can’t handle someone raising valid questions about Illinois/Underwood. Talk about a weasel.

Yes. Taste it. Your team lost. Eat crow and stop being a huge doosh.
Lol, I don't need to eat crow. I saw that Illinois, while having a bad game, is as good as Missouri playing their hearts out. We're the better team and we'll finish the better team - like always.

You're our bitch.

If the bitch is the one sliding their kawk down the others throat every year, then yes, I guess Mizzou is the bitch.

Taste it. Scoreboard.
Laughing

Your delusion is great. Your shitty program has been dad-dicked for 40 years by us. You win a couple and you think you're relevant?

Never forget that Cuonzo Martin is your coach. Look at the upward trajectory Cuonzo has you on:

He'll have you competing for NAIA titles in no time! 1 top 150 recruit in 2 seasons at an SEC school (AND HE'S RANKED 144 RollLaugh). Pathetic.

recruiting stars? You've got Cuonzo's jizz dripping from your chin and your bring up recruiting stars? You're one pathetic loser. You must be having a really hard time being so inferior to a team you hate so much. I didn't even watch the game. Cryin Illini is a boring b10 with delusional whinny fans. Congrats on your second place trophy. Who brags about second place from over a decade ago? You might want to wipe that off your chin, you might just run into Cuonzo again before the seasons over.
LOL

You didn't even watch the game, and you're fair weather fanning on a basketball forum. Must be running from that Georgia embarrassment.

I don't see you guys getting a 13-16 seed, so I'm not sure how we're going to run into each other. That would require you to win games in the tournament which, as we all know, won't happen.

Even recruits see how pitiful you are. You can't get a sniff from anyone worth a shit because it's readily apparent to anyone that isn't smoking the shit they shook up in their trailer.

Did you watch the game? You seem to be unaware of the outcome. Cuonzo went it dry (again) - FYI. The Cryin Illini game has become just another boring non-con easy win. I also don't watch Mizzou play Kent State in football. Obviously this is a big deal for you. Do you live in east st. louis or something?
I watch Illinois win 70% of the games we play against Mizzou, and I watch it every year. It's cute the kittens are finally putting up a fight, but like every time you do this, we stack a much longer, much more brutal streak on its back. Unfortunate you guys won't be fielding a competitive team again for a long time. It was just getting cute watching you believe you've almost pulled yourself back to mediocrity.

If Mizzou is not quite yet to mediocrity, yet deep dick your face every year, what adjective would you give for your squad? Cuonzo cum dumpster? I like it.

I just reread your post and realized you're an old balls and now I feel bad. It also explains the delusion. I'm going to go caps to make this easier for you to read and as a show of respect. SUCK OUR DICKS AND EAT OUR SHITS!
You think 15-16 record wasn't mediocre? Ah, that explains it. You have no perception because you've been shit for so long. Makes sense.

Enjoy screaming into the abyss. I won't be seeing your replies from here on out. I doubt you'll be back anyway. Your team is due to piss down its leg, per usual. We're better than you.

ADVERTISEMENT