ADVERTISEMENT

Blackshear withdrawing from NBA draft

Final_Four_Kentucky_Kansas_AP120402138016.jpg

I know you guys think you're striking a nerve each time you do this, but it's a big fail. No KU fan went into that game expecting to win.

Now 38-1? I know that still hurts. RollLaugh

Last edited:
Reactions: KisteK
...run along, little fella. You're a stupid kid chirping at adults.

Nice try, dimwit. Being younger than you doesn't make me a kid, and being older than me doesn't make you an adult. It makes you a sad man-child.

Last edited:
I’ve enjoyed seeing Bill Self win 6 of 10, including two of three in Rupp. Good thing for you guys that your two best rosters of all time had three games vs two of Bill’s least talented teams.

I'm not old enough to remember Roy dropping 150 on you, but I’ll bet you do. Laughing
This explains a lot.

I know you guys think you're striking a nerve each time you do this, but it's a big fail. No KU fan went into that game expecting to win.

Now 39-1? I know that still hurts. RollLaugh
You mean to tell me there were zero Kansas fans that thought they would win? So they were good enough to make it to the national title game with a damn good team, but no KU fans thought they could win that game?

Bullshit.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
You mean to tell me there were zero Kansas fans that thought they would win? So they were good enough to make it to the national title game with a damn good team, but no KU fans thought they could win that game?

Bullshit.

I don’t know anyone who expected to win that game. It wasn’t a damn good team. It was a solid team with zero bench vs your best team/player of all time.

Yeah...it explains that I’m not 40.

You and JC combined have the mentality of a middle schooler. Ah, hell, throw kl in there too.
If You're going to trash someone for their intelligence, you should probably at least try to use proper grammar. Maybe you should put a comma after the word "combined".

Also, the fact that you're resorting to this type of rebuttal, tells me that you're out of ammo, as if you ever had any to begin with.

They are certainly in the running. Definitely up there with 96 and 15. And Anthony Davis would surely be a starter on an all time Kentucky team.

I think most reasonable fans did not expect to win that game but we sure hoped they had.

They are certainly in the running. Definitely up there with 96 and 15. And Anthony Davis would surely be a starter on an all time Kentucky team.

I think most reasonable fans did not expect to win that game but we sure hoped they had.
Beyond AD, MKG (on defense) and Terrence Jones, that team wasn't much.
Teague was a 6'2" pg and Lamb could shoot, but other than that, they had nothing. Eloy freaking Vargas was AD's backup.
I'd put the 2010, 2015, 1998 and 1996 ahead of them. People forget about that 98 team, but they were on fire going into the tournament.

2012 ended up winning the title, but beyond AD, they weren't some juggernaut.

As far as KU fans having little confidence in a KU win, again, I call BS, there was plenty of chatter from KU fans before that game and all those KU fans didn't spend all that money and travel all that way for a game they thought KU couldn’t win.

Nice try, dimwit. Being younger than you doesn't make me a kid, and being older than me doesn't make you an adult. It makes you a pitiful man-child.

No, it just means that nobody here should take your adolescent at best ramblings with a single ounce of seriousness. You're nothing more than a broken record of worn out little digs and jabs. At first, the banter with you was ok. Now, it's kinda like kicking a guy when he's down...you don't want to do it but sometimes the guy thinks he can mouth off from down there.
Word of advice, "junior".... 'punching up' is never a good look.

Teague was a 6'2" pg and Lamb could shoot, but other than that, they had nothing. Eloy freaking Vargas was AD's backup.
I'd put the 2010, 2015, 1998 and 1996 ahead of them. People forget about that 98 team, but they were on fire going into the tournament.

As far as KU fans having little confidence in a KU win, again, I call BS, there was plenty of chatter from KU fans before that game and all those KU fans didn't spend all that money and travel all that way for a game they thought KU couldn’t win.

Other than the greatest player in program history, the best perimeter defender in the country and a double double machine that was a first round pick? Lol. They also had the best shooter in program history and a good point guard leading them. UK was the favorite for a reason. Of course that KU guy is exaggerating but UK had a much better squad.

Do you think because fans talk trash before a game that means they think they’re gonna win? Chatter is just chatter. Before every football game there is a 4 page long thread on the mainboard started by Kansas fans telling schools like Oklahoma what we’re gonna do to them and trust me, nobody doing the talking ever expects Kansas to win. Trash talk and chatter will always exist before games no matter how lopsided the game is expected to be.

Also, like I said, most reasonable fans thought they wouldn’t win. They were an underdog for a reason. That doesn’t mean they didn’t think that they could win. And who wouldn’t go to a national title game if their team was there and they really wanted to be there? I’d go see them play even if it was against the Toronto Raptors. It doesn’t mean I would be expecting a win. There are people who think their team will win every game no matter how big of an underdog they are but those people are oddballs and deserve the public shaming they receive.

Reactions: kyjeff1 and KisteK
If You're going to trash someone for their intelligence, you should probably at least try to use proper grammar. Maybe you should put a comma after the word "combined".

Also, the fact that you're resorting to this type of rebuttal, tells me that you're out of ammo, as if you ever had any to begin with.

Speaking of resorting to weak rebuttals...

That would be punctuation, BTW. Not grammar. And you made at least three errors in this very post. Way to go, sport.

No, it just means that nobody here should take your adolescent at best ramblings with a single ounce of seriousness. You're nothing more than a broken record of worn out little digs and jabs. At first, the banter with you was ok. Now, it's kinda like kicking a guy when he's down...you don't want to do it but sometimes the guy thinks he can mouth off from down there.
Word of advice, "junior".... 'punching up' is never a good look.

Look in the mirror, chump. No one takes you seriously. You get slapped around like no other. Which is why you resort to childish pissing contests day after day. You wear your insecurities on your sleeve.

But proceed with your sad little masquerade...

Last edited:
....starting a sentence with 'And' is an error, champ.

‘Contrary to what your high school English teacher told you, there’s no reason not to begin a sentence with but or and; in fact, these words often make a sentence more forceful and graceful. They are almost always better than beginning with however or additionally.’
Professor Jack Lynch, Associate Professor of English, Rutgers University, New Jersey

You're really good at being wrong. By the way, I'm not the one who pulled the grammar card, Mensa.

‘Contrary to what your high school English teacher told you, there’s no reason not to begin a sentence with but or and; in fact, these words often make a sentence more forceful and graceful. They are almost always better than beginning with however or additionally.’
Professor Jack Lynch, Associate Professor of English, Rutgers University, New Jersey

You're really good at being wrong. By the way, I'm not the one who pulled the grammar card, Mensa.

...only you would take an opinion and present it as fact.

Look in the mirror, champ. No one takes you seriously. You get slapped around like no other. Which is why you resort to childish pissing contests day after day. You wear your insecurities on your sleeve.

But proceed with your sad little masquerade...

I argue with FACTS to back me up. You and some of the usual clowns here do not. Therein lies the difference. Arguing against or trying to dissect facts is what losers like you do here on a daily basis. You get called on it as well but that doesn't seem to make a difference. The only 'slapping around' done here is you having at yourself on the 'Wood You Wednesday' pics.
Grow up, kid.

....my Catholic school education has served me well. I think I'll stick with it, but thanks anyway.
Hmmmm. Ok. I’m not an expert on this topic but many years ago I remember learning that it was ok to use conjunctions to start sentences. I also remember questioning everything I had ever learned growing up when I heard that.

@Dattier what’s the official ruling on this matter?

I argue with FACTS to back me up. You and some of the usual clowns here do not. Therein lies the difference. Arguing against or trying to dissect facts is what losers like you do here on a daily basis. You get called on it as well but that doesn't seem to make a difference. The only 'slapping around' done here is you having at yourself on the 'Wood You Wednesday' pics.
Grow up, kid.

Another pathetically sophomoric post followed by "Grow up."

Can't make it up.

And the fact that you're in denial about getting slapped around here is hilarious. If I cared enough, I'd dig up some old posts.

...only you would take an opinion and present it as fact.

And yet this started with your opinion, with no facts to back it up. Not everything taught by your grade school teacher is undeniable "fact," nor is it necessarily still commonly accepted.

Hmmmm. Ok. I’m not an expert on this topic but many years ago I remember learning that it was ok to use conjunctions to start sentences. I also remember questioning everything I had ever learned growing up when I heard that.

@Dattier what’s the official ruling on this matter?

...probably depends on when you went to school.

....my Catholic school education has served me well. I think I'll stick with it, but thanks anyway.

Did you ever happen to crack open a bible in Catholic school? You might find some sentences in there that begin with conjunctions.

Either way, I'll take the English professor's "opinion" over yours. And the scores of others that echo the same.

Another pathetically sophomoric post followed by "Grow up."

Can't make it up.

And the fact that you're in denial about getting slapped around here is hilarious. If I cared enough, I'd dig up some old posts.

....you're just another dolt that thinks there are such a thing as wins and losses on a message board.

...probably depends on when you went to school.
Graduated public high school in Oklahoma in 1998. I feel like I was taught not to do that probably in grade school, so that would've been the late 1980's by a 2nd, 3rd or 4th grade teacher. It seems like to me that Merriam Webster and the other places are probably more reliable than an elementary school teacher from 30 years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT