ADVERTISEMENT

Blackshear withdrawing from NBA draft

Part of me is glad. Richards and Montgomery deserve their chance. And I’d hate for Sestina to get excited about getting a chance to play major minutes at a perennial power after 3 years at Belmont only to get pushed to the bench by another grad transfer. We’ve got plenty of bodies up front. Brooks is 6’8 215 before conditioning. He can play some pf. Just need Richards and Montgomery to improve.

Reactions: KisteK
Part of me is glad. Richards and Montgomery deserve their chance. And I’d hate for Sestina to get excited about getting a chance to play major minutes at a perennial power after 3 years at Belmont only to get pushed to the bench by another grad transfer. We’ve got plenty of bodies up front. Brooks is 6’8 215 before conditioning. He can play some pf. Just need Richards and Montgomery to improve.

You dont think that Cal is gonna try to get Dante to reclass tomorrow? I do.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Of course he will. However, Dante said he's staying in the '20 class, but a lot of players say that during the summer.

Yeah idk if I buy him staying in 2020. Cal never closed the door on any which way the other day in the press conference

My brilliant art work goes to waste!! Oh well, Florida is a good choice for him. He was really the only missing piece. They are pretty stout at the other positions and should be good this year.

Off topic: I bet some of y'all non-UK fans visit CatsIllustrated more than I do with as much as you guys think and talk about it.

On topic: Looks like Florida is the other SEC team with UK this year.

Mike White just keeps on raking in talent somehow, despite underwhelming results. I had hoped FSU was done facing Blackshear. Sigh...

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Mike White just keeps on raking in talent somehow, despite underwhelming results. I had hoped FSU was done facing Blackshear. Sigh...

Still has a lot to learn but he has plenty of time to do that.

Wish we could’ve got him but best of luck to the kid. Mike White is a hell of a coach!

Reactions: KisteK
Good luck to Kerry Blackshear. I really wanted him in Kentucky Blue next year, but I understand why he went to Florida.

Hopefully he finds a way to get drafted… .rightcafter Sestina and EJ Montgomery of course SmokinSmile;)

He could have erased some growing pains for kentucky next season. Good get for florida.

Sucks to lose this guy, but it'll be interesting seeing him in SEC play. Tennessee just locked in middle-of-the-pack at best spot in the SEC this coming season by not getting him.

Sucks to lose this guy, but it'll be interesting seeing him in SEC play. Tennessee just locked in middle-of-the-pack at best spot in the SEC this coming season by not getting him.

Stings, doesn't it? The missing piece....all but penciled in....

ADVERTISEMENT