ADVERTISEMENT

Birds roasted by Steers!

12375CAT

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
KU_zpstp4lvjug.png

I mean did KU keep it close mostly and slip away at the end or was it an all out prison rape with a gape?

Prison rape to be honest. First 15 minutes KU had to put forth a ton more effort than Texas to even keep the game close. Last 5 minutes of 1st half the flood gates opened and it wasn’t close from there. Texas made it look easy.

Texas is good and a tough matchup for us. Hurts not having Self/McCullar. Way too many defensive breakdowns.

UT is better than Baylor simply because UT has the better post players. Both have really good guard play (maybe the two best in the country) but UT has bishop and Disu who are really solid

Guess UK fans can only celebrate other team's losses at this point.
You bet your sweet ass. That is what we do.

We have been trained by the best! Most folks on this board do not root for a team, they pick the seasonal favored and lie about their team.

In this NCAA I am not rooting for Kentucky as they will probably lose the first game like last year. So, I am rooting against Duke, Kansas, Arizona, UCLA, Alabama, Houston, Purdue .. .. .. et.al. Screw them all.

Screw them all!

You bet your sweet ass. That is what we do.

We have been trained by the best! Most folks on this board do not root for a team, they pick the seasonal favored and lie about their team.

In this NCAA I am not rooting for Kentucky as they will probably lose the first game like last year. So, I am rooting against Duke, Kansas, Arizona, UCLA, Alabama, Houston, Purdue .. .. .. et.al. Screw them all.

Screw them all!

Most people here lie about their team? Hitting the moonshine a little early today?

ADVERTISEMENT