ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn sucks so bad lol. Getting dominated by UF 🤣🤣🤣🤣

ijN5WXv.gif

@AuHoosier420
Hoosier daddy? The gators for now.
But we are gonna beat the ever living shit out of you and take your pink slips from the Gators
We got our ass best today…. I was very sad with the disappointing effort by the Jewish hammers team. I was happy to see T-GO get a big win since he’s a friend of mine. @JackStorm would you like a $200 bet on Auburn vs USC on Wednesday night?

Last edited:
We got our ass best today…. I was very sad with the disappointing effort by the Jewish hammers team. I was happy to see T-GO get a big win since he’s a friend of mine. @JackStorm would you like a $200 bet on Auburn vs USC on Wednesday night?
Let’s discuss “ass best” a little more.

Reactions: dijjion
Let’s discuss “ass best” a little more.
What’s to discuss? AU got curb stomped… it happens. We are hell at home, but road warriors we are not. Hence the reason I’m trying to get $200 back bc I’ll probably lose to 1k bet to the UK guy.

You bet on UK WINNING that one!? 😮
Made a drunk bet with a UK fan… maybe kyjeff… that Auburn will make in further in the tournament than UK. We bet 1K… I don’t feel real good, and he probably doesn’t either. Not putting words in his mouth, just an assumption on my part. If AU had UK guard play i would feel a lot better. It’s all about matchups in the NCAA Tournament so hopefully we get a better road.

Here we go. The team has 4 less wins this season gets bragodocious. 😂😂😂😂😂
Congrats on trying to get enough wins that we got 2 weeks ago.

Games not over man. I'm rdy for magic!
Seriously it’s fine, every other team on this thread has lost 4 times since the cocks have. We can afford a single lose to everyone else’s 4 loses.
I’m actually very proud that you guys can harp so hard on one loss compared to your 3/4 losses

Seriously it’s fine, every other team on this thread has lost 4 times since the cocks have. We can afford a single lose to everyone else’s 4 loses.
I’m actually very proud that you guys can harp so hard on one loss compared to your 3/4 losses
lmao yeah I'd say ya'll can afford a road loss vs a top team. Home court advantages have been crazy strong this year. To the point where I'd honestly rather see neutral court games. Fans and noise don't alter game results contrary to what casuals believe. When I want to feel better I watch an ACC game and I feel much better tho. They got it waaaay worse.

lmao yeah I'd say ya'll can afford a road loss vs a top team. Home court advantages have been crazy strong this year. To the point where I'd honestly rather see neutral court games. Fans and noise don't alter game results contrary to what casuals believe. When I want to feel better I watch an ACC game and I feel much better tho. They got it waaaay worse.
Amazing, finally a level headed post, yes, we finally lost once compared to your multiple loses,
We are human, we are not aliens

ADVERTISEMENT