ADVERTISEMENT

Another alleged rape by a basketball player in Lawrence

I like to let him pretend he can forcibly dominate me.

giphy.gif
bet, My ass is already on fire, What could go wrong.

Shannon playing again, Von Miller playing after being accused of beating the shit out of a pregnant chick…shit, KU should have just played Morris.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Wait, wait, wait, wait...A KU player raped a WOMAN???!?!!?!?!
NFW, that shyt is totally made up.They don't call it *** allen fieldhouse for nothing...

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Greatest all-time comeback, you really got me there. So brilliant. Bet your boyfriend was impressed, did you show him yet?

Comeback? I was just stating a fact.

Let me help you out….this thread isn’t about a KU player. 🤣

Shannon is playing again??? Did he get cleared of the charges or are they just playing him until it plays out in court?
A federal judge ordered the university of Illinois to reinstate him. There is language in her order (according to lawyers) that opens the school up to massive lawsuits if they don’t play him and he ends up being innocent. The schools hands are tied.

Everything that I understand about the case and what I’ve been told about the case is that it will be thrown out. Absolutely no evidence against Shannon right now outside of the accuser saying he did it.

There could always be new evidence. But the only new evidence that there could be is a witness all of the sudden coming forward or a witness changing their story. The prosecution performed DNA test. They have the results. But the prosecution isn’t using the DNA test as part of their evidence. The defense knows the results of the test and they have asked for the results of the test. The prosecution has until the 29th or 30th (I can’t remember which) to hand over those results. I suspect they will wait until the last day to do so. The results of the test found 2 people’s dna. The accuser and someone not named TSJ.

A federal judge ordered the university of Illinois to reinstate him. There is language in her order (according to lawyers) that opens the school up to massive lawsuits if they don’t play him and he ends up being innocent. The schools hands are tied.

Everything that I understand about the case and what I’ve been told about the case is that it will be thrown out. Absolutely no evidence against Shannon right now outside of the accuser saying he did it.

There could always be new evidence. But the only new evidence that there could be is a witness all of the sudden coming forward or a witness changing their story. The prosecution performed DNA test. They have the results. But the prosecution isn’t using the DNA test as part of their evidence. The defense knows the results of the test and they have asked for the results of the test. The prosecution has until the 29th or 30th (I can’t remember which) to hand over those results. I suspect they will wait until the last day to do so. The results of the test found 2 people’s dna. The accuser and someone not named TSJ.

yea as much as I'd love for all Illinois players to go to jail, this situation screams "bitch made the whole thing up" based on everything I've heard and read.

Plus following 10/7 I now strictly follow the school of thought that suggests we should NOT believe any rape victims unless we see absolute irrefutable proof from many sources.

Comeback? I was just stating a fact.

Let me help you out….this thread isn’t about a KU player. 🤣
Well, duh, I already said that. No way in Hell any KU player or fan could go after anything not swinging a dick. Everybody knows that.

She apparently google searched both Kansas and Illinois football/basketball team rosters. Also NIL information for players. Picked him out. Then couldn't ID him in a lineup.

Seems sketchy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT