ADVERTISEMENT

Another alleged rape by a basketball player in Lawrence

Exhibit A of why I laugh my ass off when you spew your "I've never been anything but complimentary of Bill Self" line. 😂

I heard there were multiple rapes in Lexington recently. One of the perps attended a UK football game. How'd Calipari allow this to happen under his watch?!? That slimeball needs to figure this shit out ASAP!!!🤣
It was a joke, dipshit.

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
So, the fine folks at Illinois knew about this from the beginning and kept playing him. I get you can’t punish them, but this seems a bit insensitive and wrong.

At least Kansas kicked Morris to the curb.
Why would you not(play him)? It was an investigation. No charges. Just allegations. So, I meah, what----we start suspending people for allegations? Little thing called, "due process.". Which it seems Illinois followed. Once he was charged---they did the correct ting.

I suppose it was a joke when you said that Self's responsible for every rape that occurs in Lawrence too, right, dipshit? 🤣
It's not my fault you’re so much of a ridiculous homer that you can’t tell the difference between a joke and a serious comment.

Why would you not(play him)? It was an investigation. No charges. Just allegations. So, I meah, what----we start suspending people for allegations? Little thing called, "due process.". Which it seems Illinois followed. Once he was charged---they did the correct ting.
Guess you would feel differently if you were the victim, or her father.

When was Arterio Morris charged? Was it before, or after KU sent him packing?

Reactions: KisteK
Don't play coy.
giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
It's not my fault you’re so much of a ridiculous homer that you can’t tell the difference between a joke and a serious comment.
I don’t blame you for trying this. If I were you, I’d say none of my posts were serious. 🤣

Apparently Shannon misrepresented himself to a woman in a bar. Allegedly he led her to believe that he was a KU football player and he fingered her in the bar. She was cool with it. But then she found out he wasn’t a KU football player and got bigly mad. And here we are today….

Apparently Shannon misrepresented himself to a woman in a bar. Allegedly he led her to believe that he was a KU football player and he fingered her in the bar. She was cool with it. But then she found out he wasn’t a KU football player and got bigly mad. And here we are today….
Wouldn’t be the first time somebody pretended to be a Jayhawk to try to impress chicks. I hear Jeff does it all the time.

Taken straight from the book of Spartan.

WTF? How the hell does she have a case?

Somewhere between 20-30% of girls are raped while in college. So, of course, the “sane” take is to assume that two rapes couldn’t possibly occur in the same city in the same year without being connected to the basketball program or university. Never change, Rafturds. 🤣 😂
That's not true.

"Among graduate and professional students, 9.7% of females and 2.5% of males experience rape or sexual assault through physical force, violence, or incapacitation."

Still way too high, but nowhere near 20-30%.

That's not true.

"Among graduate and professional students, 9.7% of females and 2.5% of males experience rape or sexual assault through physical force, violence, or incapacitation."

he was talking about Purdue during the Isaac Haas era.

That's not true.

Now do the percentage of college students to graduates..

WTF? How the hell does she have a case?
It’s just his side of the story. She will have hers and hers warranted charges being brought.

Slight change to the football player part. He told her he was an illini player (he was wearing a football jersey).

Apparently he is claiming that she has spent the past couple of months trying to extort him.

It’s just his side of the story. She will have hers and hers warranted charges being brought.

Slight change to the football player part. He told her he was an illini player (he was wearing a football jersey).

Apparently he is claiming that she has spent the past couple of months trying to extort him.
That'd be pretty stupid if, (per report) since Sept the police have been on it..
One would think they'd (have already?) levied charges against her.

Low-key hilariousness that he thought he could get more play being a football guy in LfK (per whomever's post).

That'd be pretty stupid if, (per report) since Sept the police have been on it..
One would think they'd (have already?) levied charges against her.

Low-key hilariousness that he thought he could get more play being a football guy in LfK.
Yeah some things aren’t passing my sniff test here.

According to Shannon and his lawyers he hasn’t heard from law enforcement since September. He/they thought it was over. Until yesterday.

ADVERTISEMENT