ADVERTISEMENT

Best team to never make it to final 4 and beyond. 2010 Kentucky

You should be grateful for the leeway they're giving you IMO.

Regroup,rethink priorities and come back. You clearly know UK basketball and can talk basketball with all of us. Make jokes, have fun, you're smart aren't you?

I'd suck as a mod.

tumblr_nmgchiT6mF1qcr8rxo2_500.gifv
You & Paul Blart might want to learn the definition of trolling.
I clearly said UNC should get points taken off for their probation also.
I didn’t bring up UK until the UK fans started in on the UNC scandal.

You can decide for yourself
@Kevin Bryan does love the cock and seem like a rat fink bastard. His only redeeming quality is he's a UK fan.

I bet it was him. Lousy guy.

***oh wait, you mean the guy that is not a rival in any which shape or form has anything to do with UNC. Den is a Duke fan, Kev is a UK fan, and LST is a fan of calling out BS. Why on Earth would a UConn fan call your BS out? His program is top 10 all time and he doesn't need to sell or tear down others. I guess, as a bystander, just calls it like he sees it.

Last edited:
1987 Iowa Hawkeyes
Really several Iowa teams could make a what-if list.

1968 was the last time Iowa had a B10 POY before Garza. Iowa tied for the B10 title with Ohio State after losing the last game of the regular season by 1 to an average Michigan team. They were then forced to play Ohio State, a team they had already beat, in a one-game playoff and lost by 4, thus allowing the Buckeyes to represent the Big Ten in the NCAA Tournament. Ohio State would go on to reach the Final Four.

1970 was one of the most explosive teams in Big Ten history. They scored over 102 ppg in conference play, a record that still stands. Unfortunately, they ran into another very talented team in Jacksonville, and lost on a last-second basket in the Regional Semifinal. Jacksonville, meanwhile went on to the National Championship game.

Actually I’ve never watched it.
He just reminds me of someone on here.

Question! In that pic of him that you posted is that light skin guy that’s with a model in the back ground you and your wife????

*watching for alerts.

We're all here

Wanna stick with bball on court or off court?I'm open right now.

I promise not to make it personal. deal?

This is where it gets confusing for me. How do you know?

He’s a stalker! The dude in the YouTube video is him I’m telling you people!!! He gave me my sons name and the street I use to love on and then tried to say he guessed it!!! I have proof!!!

Because 6 months isn’t long enough. When they’re in college they have class and everything else. When they are pros they wake up and can go to the gym all day. It’s just different! Look at Jordan, really good college player but look what happen when he got to the NBA and could work on his game all day every day!

But but but how can 6 months be long enough for Cal and company to develop them and all the others that Uk fans credit cal for developing them into lottery picks? Hell cousins and wall didn’t need 6 seconds of college, they were good enough to go pro right out of high school had they been allowed. That team had 5 first round picks, in the very next draft , not 5 first round picks throughout the courses of their college careers

Reactions: AWilli6995
2013 Indiana.

Also, I feel that if 2012 Indiana was in any other region, they may have gone to the FF.
I agree with this. It gets lost in the shuffle how well IU played in their Sweet 16 loss to Kentucky in Atlanta. Both teams played great that day. Indiana would’ve beaten anyone else in the country on that day.

Nah, poor little fella is all ate up because he got his wrist slapped and now wont stop crying like a baby.
So YOU locked ME out of a thread in which I did nothing wrong & I’m the one crying????RollLaugh
Looks like you’re the one that got their feelings hurt.

Oh but you did Dr Trollio. Its OK, you can still post elsewhere.
What exactly did I do?
I voiced my opinion that NCAA penalties should could against programs, including UNC.
Then people started in on the UNC scandal, which was totally off topic & I responded back to them.
Not seeing where I’m in the wrong but whatever.

ADVERTISEMENT