ADVERTISEMENT

Best team to never make it to final 4 and beyond. 2010 Kentucky

Ban me for what?
There’s dozens on here that break rivals golden rules on a daily basis.

All jokes aside, you need to just chill out. You take this shit way to serious. You don’t have to come on here being a dick the way that you do. Stalking people, finding out where they live, getting their kids names and shit. That’s not a good look for you!

All jokes aside, you need to just chill out. You take this shit way to serious. You don’t have to come on here being a dick the way that you do. Stalking people, finding out where they live, getting their kids names and shit. That’s not a good look for you!
Stop making up shit. You’re the 2nd biggest troll on here, right behind AFAMU.

Dude just stop! The only person I mess with is you and everybody knows why. I don’t come on here talking shit and being a dick to every person on this board. You have made fun of a kid that committed suicide and you know everything about me. Are you really gonna say I’m making up the part where you named my kid and told me the street I lived on at the time???

giphy.gif

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Sorry i was walking my dog.
Please tell me how the hell I would find out any personal information about you?
Do you think I just googled your user name & it magically appeared?
Ya you got me, I typed scotty00 into google & found out your whole life history.

Lol you can stop playing dumb. We all know your a fake and a liar! I guess you just got lucky and guessed my sons name and the street I lived on right???

Last edited:
Lol you can stop playing dumb. We all know your a fake and a liar! I guess you just got lucky and guessed my sons name and the street I lived on right???

So how did he find this info?

Did you have a public email on here or something?

Reactions: uncfan in ky
No clue man! For whatever reason I can’t post pics but I can gifs. I have pics of the conversation but it won’t load on here for me.

Lol you can stop playing dumb. We all
So how did he find this info?

Did you have a public email on here or something?
a few years ago I mentioned that my wife worked throughout the state with special needs children.
He made a 5th grade joke about her being at his house or something & I said that weird, I thought she was tutoring such & such on such & such Street in Bowling green.
Ever since he’s “claimed” that is was his sons name & the same street he lives on.
He keeps saying he has this proof of the conversation, which I’ve never denied happened.
My point has been, how the he’ll could I know when I all I know about him is his screen name on here & what proof does he have at the kid I named & the street I said is actually his?
This has been going on for years, he’s touched in the head.

Lol yea and you just so happened to say my kids name and the exact street I lived on!Laughing One more time, everyone knows what you are dude so just stop lying! Fess up to it and be a man. We all tried to get you to fess up about the fake wife and you wouldn’t do it. How did that work out for you?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Lol yea and you just so happened to say my kids name and the exact street I lived on!Laughing One more time, everyone knows what you are dude so just stop lying! Fess up to it and be a man. We all tried to get you to fess up about the fake wife and you wouldn’t do it. How did that work out for you?
So please inform me how the hell I could’ve figured that out?
It’s not possible but for 3 years you won’t let it go.

Won’t let it go??? It don’t bother me I think it’s funny as hell you put that much effort into this stuff. You must have a sad life. How did you do it? Idk because I’ve never stalked anyone like that! I’d hate to know that somebody got to me so bad that I had to do what you did lol. I’ve always been the kinda person that if I had a problem with somebody I would go to them and work it out from there. I wouldn’t stalk them and hide like you do. Prolly kills your soul because you know that everybody knows you’re a little puss!

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT