ADVERTISEMENT

Best team of the SEC goes to OT against 8th best B1G

isnt that the UK / Tenn thing though?? ? We brag about basketball and you brag about football....... just weird that we had a 10 win football season and now you guys are really good at basketball this year... like the world is turning upside down.
I expect UT to get back up to Par in football. I expect UK to be better than their history as long as Stoops stays. I expect UT to continue the higher level of CBB as long as Barnes is coach.

Reactions: kl40504
I know this is a message board and people like to say shit to get under people’s skin but god lord there’s some dumb f**king people on this board. You don’t base how good a team is off of one game people. Somebody made the comment that Tennessee wasn’t that good because they only beat Bama by a few points. Some people act like UK is terrible because of the Duke ass beating we took at the first of the year. Some dumbass said Duke wasn’t that good because they had a close game against so and so. I can live with the people trying to get under people’s skin but some of these people on here are effing dumbasses!!!

I know this is a message board and people like to say shit to get under people’s skin but god lord there’s some dumb f**king people on this board. You don’t base how good a team is off of one game people. Somebody made the comment that Tennessee wasn’t that good because they only beat Bama by a few points. Some people act like UK is terrible because of the Duke ass beating we took at the first of the year. Some dumbass said Duke wasn’t that good because they had a close game against so and so. I can live with the people trying to get under people’s skin but some of these people on here are effing dumbasses!!!
to many judge this seasons Hawkeye's by last season, yes Iowa went 4-14 BT and 14-18 but these were the top 6 scorers
SO Cook
SO Bohannon
FR Garza
RSSO Moss
SO Pemsl
FR Nunge
that team didn't have a true leader/SR.
this year this is this the roster
JR Cook ESPN Top 40 4*
JR Bohannon 4* by ESPN just outside their top 100
SO Garza 4* top 100 by ESPN
FR Wieskamp 4* top 100 by ESPN
RSSO Moss 4* outside ESPN's top 100

for most of the season the bracket people had Iowa has a 5 seed or 6 seed, they reached a high as a 4 seed,

they were punished for losing NCAAT teams down the stretch. next year they add these
RSJR Pemsl
RSSO Nunge
RSFR Fredrick Kentucky's Gatorade POY who redshirted
FR Patrick McCaffrey 4* top 100
FR Toussaint 4* just out side ESPN top 100.

Iowa was rated 15th in adj offense scoring over 76+ ppg, Iowa was not as bad as their seed made them out to be.

Man your an idiot. MSU 3-0

Your? It’s you’re an idiot. Your shows possession, in YOUR instance you wanted a contraction of you are, which is you’re.

Man you’re an idiot.

Try it again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT