ADVERTISEMENT

Best team of the SEC goes to OT against 8th best B1G

You want midget sex as a reward ?? whats going on here? lol

wow... are you guys still without romeo?
WTF? Midget sex? God damn brother....

Still no Langford. Doubt he plays again. Hurt his back vs Ohio State.

Well I was gonna say .. .you want a cookie? but midget sex is funnier..
tumblr_m4yidmJxIg1qbsxiqo1_500.gif

not gonna lie........... part of me wanted Iowa to hit a 3 at the end to win.... because if Tenn makes it further than UK this post season we're gonna have their never been there before fans all over social media acting like they own UK forever and it gets so annoying.

We crushed em too ... twice. Florida probably wouldnt of been in the NCAAT without daddy duke ad being chairman of the NCAA committee.

You had two chances and still couldn’t beat them by more than Michigan did. But... but.... Bemax (not you..... the raftards that insisted Michigan had no chance at being a top 2 seed because we lost to an overseas opponent you guys beat).

Reactions: hawkit3113
B1G fans better get ready to take a beating if you don’t get any teams in the final four. The conference circle jerking is at an all time high with you guys

You had two chances and still couldn’t beat them by more than Michigan did. But... but.... Bemax (not you..... the raftards that insisted Michigan had no chance at being a top 2 seed because we lost to an overseas opponent you guys beat).

fans are going to be fans......... i bet you many michigan fans thought UK was done when we lost to duke by 34pts also... everyone likes to think their team is better.

All teams lose accept one. Be careful what you wish for. Your time will come lol

Last edited:
UK has the same chances of winning the title as the big 10....... meaning zippo........ zilch.... Title winner is gonna be either Duke, Gonzaga or Tenn. but Uk still made it further than Iowa....

UK has the same chances of winning the title as the big 10....... meaning zippo........ zilch.... Title winner is gonna be either Duke, Gonzaga or Tenn. but Uk still made it further than Iowa....

Just wait. You are getting yours.

B1G fans better get ready to take a beating if you don’t get any teams in the final four. The conference circle jerking is at an all time high with you guys
I think the conference has a legit shot with UM and MSU...And if Purdue can stay hot from three? Man they can be dangerous.

Let’s be real anyone who knows anything about basketball knows Tennessee is the SECs best team. Just like it’s obvious Michigan is the B1Gs best team.
Is that why they barely beat BAMA?

Let’s be real anyone who knows anything about basketball knows Tennessee is the SECs best team. Just like it’s obvious Michigan is the B1Gs best team.
It looks like you woke up this afternoon with the mission to stir the pot on here today.

And it's working like a charm.

Reactions: Da_Bull
ADVERTISEMENT