ADVERTISEMENT

Best team of the SEC goes to OT against 8th best B1G

Saying our expectations lowered once pj got injured. And Travis is playing with pain in his knee so getting this far is decent enough ... hopefully make the elite 8 and most U.K. fans are happy

Nice try. You are getting owned. Prepare your anus. Lololololol

Yes let’s use one game as a measuring stick. Thanks for exposing your knowledge.
Man, I’m from Tennessee. I am just seeing how easy it is to screw with you guys.

VERY EASY. Everyone is an expert and anyone that disagrees with them is stupid. That is the way it works, isn’t it?

Man, I’m from Tennessee. I am just seeing how easy it is to screw with you guys.

VERY EASY. Everyone is an expert and anyone that disagrees with them is stupid. That is the way it works, isn’t it?

No you’re just clueless and should stick to NASCAR.

Reactions: VulvHa
The B1G has a lot of good teams, but no great teams. Dont see any of these contending for national title, even final four is a significant accomplishment.

The B1G has a lot of good teams, but no great teams. Dont see any of these contending for national title, even final four is a significant accomplishment.
Yeah, I said that the other day. Really surprised at how solid the B1G has performed. None of them are great, but none of them are garbage either.

Indiana fan loves them some big 10 ncaa tourney success
Please....the NIT is where it's at. You have to share the spotlight with 67 other teams in the NCAA tournament. But in the NIT you can have all the spotlight. I wouldn't be surprised if more teams who qualify for the NCAA tournament turn down that invite to instead play in the NIT in the next few years.

No you’re just clueless and should stick to NASCAR.
Is that where Don Garless and Connie Colleta race?
Never seen one.
I do watch red and black pickups driving down the road while the drivers are looking for their lost testosterone.

Duke and UCF played to a one possession game. Want to draw stupid conclusions from that as well? It’s the big dance and the key is survive and dance. Vols are 1 of 16 teams going on. Iowa is one of 48 going home this weekend. Shut up.

Cry some more.

I think the conference has a legit shot with UM and MSU...And if Purdue can stay hot from three? Man they can be dangerous.
Exactly. No one is invincible in the tourney and anything can happen. This conference wanking is getting ridiculous at this point.

not gonna lie........... part of me wanted Iowa to hit a 3 at the end to win.... because if Tenn makes it further than UK this post season we're gonna have their never been there before fans all over social media acting like they own UK forever and it gets so annoying.
title-deed-paper-document-rolled-isolated-white-background-41043141-1.jpg

You obviously have never had to listen to UK fans from across the fence. However, I'll only use it defensively.:)

Reactions: kl40504
"BIG10 fans"..... just a collective fountain of STUPID. When your team is OUT (either by getting beat or by not making it into the Field of 64 to begin with)... shut the fvck up.

"BIG10 fans"..... just a collective fountain of STUPID. When your team is OUT (either by getting beat or by not making it into the Field of 64 to begin with)... shut the fvck up.
Actually, this thread is the highest form of compliment. If you feel compelled to boast about making a game close, but losing, you think very highly of the other team. So, thanks.:)

We have ruined another one, lol

Iowa fan should just head to the couch.... same spot the Hawkeyes will be watching the rest of the tournament.

title-deed-paper-document-rolled-isolated-white-background-41043141-1.jpg

You obviously have never had to listen to UK fans from across the fence. However, I'll only use it defensively.:)

isnt that the UK / Tenn thing though?? ? We brag about basketball and you brag about football....... just weird that we had a 10 win football season and now you guys are really good at basketball this year... like the world is turning upside down.

On a basket that everyone recognizes was goal tending.
They won at Rupp. If they’d have won that way at home fine, but at Rupp? Give them credit man, that’s one of the hardest plces to play.

ADVERTISEMENT