ADVERTISEMENT

BasketBallJunkie-UK: Your Avatar for the Next Month

DezyVol

Aug 3, 2008
@BasketBallJunkie-UK

You owe me a one month avatar bet for the UT win yesterday. Here you go:
BBC1BFA3-1928-4DF3-9D58-27D6D3D4D853_zpsxqi8qsfg.jpeg

@DezyVol

You know, you actually lost the bet :).. I never really bet on the outcome of the game. Only who was the favorite, which we were, and you beat us with a good rally at the end. I hope you guys can keep your focus, unlike with Auburn, in the NCAAT. But in good sportsmanship, I'll wear it through Wed. Thursday, its gone.

Here's the quote for the original bet. Posts are in this thread https://forums.rivals.com/threads/tennessee-should-be-a-1-seed.869598/page-4#post-27212556

Our record is better. Our losses are better. We’re ranked higher. Our KenPom is better. We beat you by more than you beat us.

You have a better strength ofnschedule. That’s it.

Those are the facts.

Now had you said our resumes were comparable, then okay. But you said we were “sucking hind tit.”

This just makes you wrong.

How’s that?
You beat us more than we beat you? lol We didn't have Travis. Not the same team. BTW we had a bigger lead on you guys than you had on us.

See you SECT weekend. Neutral court, Travis is back and we'll be the favorites. Not you guys with your stellar record. I'll bet you avatars on that! Want to take the challenge?

You beat us more than we beat you? lol We didn't have Travis. Not the same team. BTW we had a bigger lead on you guys than you had on us.

See you SECT weekend. Neutral court, Travis is back and we'll be the favorites. Not you guys with your stellar record. I'll bet you avatars on that! Want to take the challenge?

Sure. One month avatar bet on UK/UT if we meet in the SECT?

ADVERTISEMENT