ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn at Tennessee

Beating your rivals is what it's all about and if you're being honest you would admit it. Y'all haven't won a Championship in 10 years. Have Cat fans been miserable ever since? Have kid Cat fans never been happy? 😭
Beating your rival is fun as hell but no that’s not what it’s all about. I understand that you’re a UT fan and you don’t know what it’s like to go to a final 4 or win a natty so beating UK (A team with multiple F4’s and Nattys) is the next best thing for you all.

Auburn by 14!

Beating your rival is fun as hell but no that’s not what it’s all about. I understand that you’re a UT fan and you don’t know what it’s like to go to a final 4 or win a natty so beating UK (A team with multiple F4’s and Nattys) is the next best thing for you all.

Auburn by 14!
I think it is funny that you mention FF as doing anything with your alleged mindset. Isn't that still "best of losers?"

If you're going to insist that unless you win a championship the season was lost you can take pride in losing in the FF. That is beyond stupid.

You guys must be miserable. You haven't won a Championship in a decade and you can't even keep up with the Vols. 😭

I think it is funny that you mention FF as doing anything with your alleged mindset. Isn't that still "best of losers?"

If you're going to insist that unless you win a championship the season was lost you can take pride in losing in the FF. That is beyond stupid.

You guys must be miserable. You haven't won a Championship in a decade and you can't even keep up with the Vols. 😭
This coming from somebody with NO final fours!!! You’re now trying to down play Final Fours like you do past accomplishments. Gee, I wonder why??😂😂😂 I f**king love you Deller. Good luck today.

Auburn by 14

Oh and just so you know Deller, I’m pulling for the Vols today.😘

Reactions: della
This coming from somebody with NO final fours!!! You’re now trying to down play Final Fours like you do past accomplishments. Gee, I wonder why??😂😂😂 I f**king love you Deller. Good luck today.

Auburn by 14
Actually, I do down play things of the past as they are irrelevant. I could see why you would brag if you won the title last year, but you haven’t won one in 10 years.

Reactions: mikeinknoxville
Umm…I haven’t bragged about winning a title😐

Auburn by 14

Geezis. Auburn takes the dumbest threes a team can take. The guards seem to have the bb IQ of a ham sandwich.

step one: take terrible ill advised three
Step two: wildly reach for steal out of frustration and get whistled for foul. And complain.

That looked bad but was pretty close to being a clean block. Should just be two FTs and nothing else.

That looked bad but was pretty close to being a clean block. Should just be two FTs and nothing else.

Yeah the landing made it look a lot worse than it was. Glad he's ok.

Nice win della! Go Vols! :)
Hi MQ! I don't think I have ever seen you around these parts before. Beware, there are a lot of UK fans here and they are not as tame as the ones on the CFB board.

Thanks for the congrats!

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Good win for the Vols. My GrandPapa duties took precedence over the game yesterday, but I just finished watching the replay. Definitely a game of two halves. 1st half, the infamous Tennessee scoring drought was alive and well, even at our own house. 2nd half, Auburn’s guards generously turned the ball over and requalified for their bricklayers union cards!

Nice win della! Go Vols! :)

Hi MQ! I don't think I have ever seen you around these parts before. Beware, there are a lot of UK fans here and they are not as tame as the ones on the CFB board.

Thanks for the congrats!
Someone sends congratulations your way and you talk about UK fans in a negative light lol😂 Why not tell them that UT fans wasn’t known to exists on this board until they started having decent teams and every post they make is to take shots at other teams they’re threatened by (see your above post that I quoted) and that UT fans look down on other teams/fans who are proud of past accomplishments!!!😂

Last edited:
Someone sends congratulations your way and you talk about UK fans in a negative light lol😂 Why not tell them that UT fans wasn’t known to exists on this board until they started having decent teams and every post they make is to take shots at other teams they’re threatened by (see your above post that I quoted” and that UT fans look down on other teams/fans who are proud of past accomplishments!!!😂
Scooter, MQ is my friend. I was just advising her not to feed the animals.:D

If you think being called a knucklehead is flirting then I imagine that you think you are flirted with a lot.
Only when it’s you chicks from Tennessee that have tattoos of the rebel flag on their upper arm and calf muscle. If they call everybody “bubba” or “wild man” that’s just a bonus!

Scooter, MQ is my friend. I was just advising her not to feed the animals.:D
Gonna get serious on you for a minute. You tell her “not to feed the animals” but you do exactly that. You saying you don’t?

Reactions: della
Only when it’s you chicks from Tennessee that have tattoos of the rebel flag on their upper arm and calf muscle. If they call everybody “bubba” or “wild man” that’s just a bonus!
I have no tattoos, no rebel flags and though I call you Scooter, it was really a tie between that and bubba. The "S" was the tie breaker. 🙂

Gonna get serious on you for a minute. You tell her “not to feed the animals” but you do exactly that. You saying you don’t?
I only told her y'all weren't as tame over here as on the CFB board and that is true. The few UK fans that come to the CFB are almost apologetic when they post. I have even gotten on to them for it. Cujo is the exception. Over here y'all's mind set is completely different. So, I was just telling the truth.

Btw, she is sweeter than me, so be nice to her.

I have no tattoos, no rebel flags and though I call you Scooter, it was really a tie between that and bubba. The "S" was the tie breaker. 🙂
You only call me “Scooter” because I call you “Deller”. It’s like you can’t come up with you or thing so you copy mine which is fine. I think it’s cute as shit.

I only told her y'all weren't as tame over here as on the CFB board and that is true. The few UK fans that come to the CFB are almost apologetic when they post. I have even gotten on to them for it. Cujo is the exception. Over here y'all's mind set is completely different. So, I was just telling the truth.

Btw, she is sweeter than me, so be nice to her.
No we’re tame we just call people out on BS and they don’t like it.

You only call me “Scooter” because I call you “Deller”. It’s like you can’t come up with you or thing so you copy mine which is fine. I think it’s cute as shit.
It is really more like I don't initiate stuff, but I don't back down from it either. Regardless, I really wasn't insulting y'all and that is what had you going.

I pretend to be really sweet. I don't brag about wins because UT doesn’t have many and I take jabs at rivals because they have past accomplishments and UT doesn’t. You know that is true.
FIFY!

ADVERTISEMENT