ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn at Tennessee

della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
portrait-of-armed-woman-with-camouflage-young-female-soldier-observe-picture-id690166036

Big game this weekend. It has been quiet, too quiet.

I think their last two road games have their attention...

I would much rather be at home. If our guards play like they are capable we can win. If not, we can’t win.

Need zep to start shooting more. He’s got a beautiful shot. It’d also be very nice if KD would start scoring again.

Historically we start our runs against tennerssee

What is the status of y'all's injured players?
Saving for March. Even if we have to eat one or two.

We've had 10 players score in double figures this year. All five starters have scored 25 in a game.

...my bad this is y'alls thread.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Saving for March. Even if we have to eat one or two.

We've had 10 players score in double figures this year. All five starters have scored 25 in a game.

...my bad this is y'alls thread.
It's your bad cause you didn't really answer the question. Are they playing or not and if not what is their status?

It's your bad cause you didn't really answer the question. Are they playing or not and if not what is their status?
I bet Wheeler plays Saturday or soon there after. Wouldn't doubt Washington is held out until SECT. Washington doesn't have a brace or boot on his leg and was shooting 3's before the game/halftime vs LSU but I just assume hold him out as long as needed.

Reactions: della
I expect us to have CJ Fredrick, Sharpe, Wheeler, and Washington ready to go by March.

That'd be fun.

We beat each other fair and square. One apparently lingered.

That was up there on record points for Barnes, UT and our rivalry.

SECT is going to be fun. Please, let us all get through it injury free so we can raise Hell in the NCAAT.

We beat each other fair and square. One apparently lingered.

That was up there on record points for Barnes, UT and our rivalry.
One did linger, but a pound of flesh satisfied that debt.

Meh, our win was better.
Our win was better. Y'all were at full strength and we were down our starting forward. The difference was that Barnes applied the brakes up 20 and Cal hit the gas. Ask Bert, he will tell you. 😁

I think this game hinges on the Vols being able to contain the Auburn Bigs, not stop them, just contain them.

Our win was better. Y'all were at full strength and we were down our starting forward. The difference was that Barnes applied the brakes up 20 and Cal hit the gas. Ask Bert, he will tell you. 😁
We were at full strength in name only, TyTy shouldn't have played and hasn't played since. Neither has Wheeler.
Cal doesn't apply the brakes. Getting ready for March. Barnes shouldn't have either. But it was a really good win for UT. Naw when we go triple digits on the #1 defense, that win was better.

We were at full strength in name only, TyTy shouldn't have played and hasn't played since. Neither has Wheeler.
Cal doesn't apply the brakes. Getting ready for March. Barnes shouldn't have either. But it was a really good win for UT. Naw when we go triple digits on the #1 defense, that win was better.
Our win was better Junkie, but putting that aside for a minute did you know UK has never won a Championship after losing in Knoxville? Just thought I'd cheer you up with the dance coming up soon.

I think this game hinges on the Vols being able to contain the Auburn Bigs, not stop them, just contain them.
Screenand roll D when Keesler is in the action will be important. They don't throw it to him much on the block, but offensive rebounds and lobs is where he will hurt you.

Screenand roll D when Keesler is in the action will be important. They don't throw it to him much on the block, but offensive rebounds and lobs is where he will hurt you.
Yeah, he could be a problem.

Reactions: RipThru
Our win was better Junkie, but putting that aside for a minute did you know UK has never won a Championship after losing in Knoxville? Just thought I'd cheer you up with the dance coming up soon.
How or why would you even know that? You really are obsessed with UK Deller!😂 As far as who’s win was better I’m sure with UK being UT’s Super Bowl UT fans believe their win was better and I can’t blame you, beating UK is a big deal to you and your fan base but y’all came to Rupp with a top ranked defense and we walked y’all out the door along with your coach looking like y’all was scared to death.

Auburn by 14!

How or why would you even know that? You really are obsessed with UK Deller!😂 As far as who’s win was better I’m sure with UK being UT’s Super Bowl UT fans believe their win was better and I can’t blame you, beating UK is a big deal to you and your fan base but y’all came to Rupp with a top ranked defense and we walked y’all out the door along with your coach looking like y’all was scared to death.

Auburn by 14!
I'm obsessed with UT and that information is related to the Vols. I thought y'all liked historical fun facts Scooter and was trying to brighten your day. I can see y'all don't care for said facts and I'll not mention them in the future.

Btw, would you refer to us a Super Bowls "Champs" until further notice? As y'all would say, "scoreboard" 😎

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Thanks for cheering up lol. That's about to change. Did you know whether UT lost or won against UK they never won a championship. See I can cheer you up too lol.

• Haha
Thanks for cheering up lol. That's about to change. Did you know whether UT lost or won against UK they never won a championship. See I can cheer you up too lol.
We just care about Super bowls and we have been winning more than our share lately. 😜

I'm obsessed with UT and that information is related to the Vols. I thought y'all liked historical fun facts Scooter and was trying to brighten your day. I can see y'all don't care for said facts and I'll not mention them in the future.

Btw, would you refer to us a Super Bowls "Champs" until further notice? As y'all would say, "scoreboard" 😎

We just care about Super bowls and we have been winning more than our share lately. 😜
I can’t imagine the highlight of my teams season being a win against my rival who has beaten us almost two to one!😂

Switzer owned Osborne the first 8 or 9 games. It changed after that.

Im looking for Auburn to get their ass beat today. If it doesnt happen I can live with it.

I can’t imagine the highlight of my teams season being a win against my rival who has beaten us almost two to one!😂
Beating your rivals is what it's all about and if you're being honest you would admit it. Y'all haven't won a Championship in 10 years. Have Cat fans been miserable ever since? Have kid Cat fans never been happy? 😭

Coach Cal and Pearl are two of the best coaches out there. Recruiting is a big part of that. They are money coaches because they are a bit more ruthless in their approach. They want to win and they will do whatever it takes.

Coach Barnes is a very good coach as well. We will always be winners with him. But he wont take the kind of risks that put programs in jeopardy. And after our recent problems in basketball and football that is a good thing for Tennessee. I dont expect a final four with Coach Barnes but it could happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT