ADVERTISEMENT

Ashton Hagans to Kentucky

I am a Loyola of Chicago fan going back to 1963. The consistently prominent team I root for is Gonzaga.

Ok. Well I'm sure none of your teams has EVER had a bad lose. And I'm sure I could find many examples that they have, but to tell you the truth I don't really care. Just like the team(s) you root for are insignificant and irrelevant. So if UK losing to RM gets you a hard on, have at it bud.

So you're loyal to two teams?

Just curious, Can you tell me, in detail, what problem you have with UK?
I have no problem with Kentucky. I was just making a joke and apparently some have taken it uber seriously. In fact, the state of Illinois, where I live, has been very kind to Kentucky over the years. Obviously, there's Anthony Davis, and when I drive out to see the Kane County Cougars play later this month, I'll go through Itasca, the home of Kentucky's all time leading scorer Dan Issel. Of course, I'm sure you can figure out why some people might have a problem with Kentucky.

Reactions: I am stupid
Ok. Well I'm sure none of your teams has EVER had a bad lose. And I'm sure I could find many examples that they have, but to tell you the truth I don't really care. Just like the team(s) you root for are insignificant and irrelevant. So if UK losing to RM gets you a hard on, have at it bud.
LOL,I thought one thing a Kentucky fan wouldn't be ignorant about would be basketball. You have proved that wrong. Do you think you'll ever get over the Robert Morris loss?

I have no problem with Kentucky. I was just making a joke and apparently some have taken it uber seriously. In fact, the state of Illinois, where I live, has been very kind to Kentucky over the years. Obviously, there's Anthony Davis, and when I drive out to see the Kane County Cougars play later this month, I'll go through Itasca, the home of Kentucky's all time leading scorer Dan Issel. Of course, I'm sure you can figure out why some people might have a problem with Kentucky.

Don't think anyone is taking you serious.

LOL,I thought one thing a Kentucky fan wouldn't be ignorant about would be basketball. You have proved that wrong. Do you think you'll ever get over the Robert Morris loss?

Oh sure that's no problem. Do you think you'll get over not winning anything? As in ever???

Oh sure that's no problem. Do you think you'll get over not winning anything? As in ever???
1963 happened, and that was an epic victory, not just for basketball but social advancement.

You really need to add some knowledge to your bluster.

I think everyone has got over the Robert Morris loss. Any new material?
I think if you had gotten over it you wouldn't be so vociferous in your responses.

Robert Morris
220px-Robert_Morris.jpg

1963 happened, and that was an epic victory, not just for basketball but social advancement.

You really need to add some knowledge to your bluster.

Can do. As in ever post '63. Better?

But hey, congrats on that one shining moment. Next.

Can do. As in ever post '63. Better?

But hey, congrats on that one shining moment. Next.
It was indeed glorious. Loyola is the first school to have had 5 African American players on the court at the same time, well before Kentucky's Tom Payne became the first player to be on a Wildcat roster.

BTW, Gonzaga has a better chance than Kentucky to win it next year.

It was indeed glorious. Loyola is the first school to have had 5 African American players on the court at the same time, well before Kentucky's Tom Payne became the first player to be on a Wildcat roster.

Yeah they been saying that for the last 6-7 years. Still waiting.....

Reactions: JimboBBN
And he likes Loyola Chicago, a school I didn't even know existed until this year. He's got a problem it sounds like
As with Branch McCracken, your ignorance about basketball is shocking. You would have been 12 when they won the NCAA. Lol.

As with Branch McCracken, your ignorance about basketball is shocking. You would have been 12 when they won the NCAA. Lol.
I just don't care about schools that aren't worth a damn in this sport. And up until this year, they haven't been worth a damn. They won't be worth a damn next year, either. If that hurts your feelings go ahead and slap me on ignore.

History tells us that Gonzaga does not have a better chance to win a championship that Kentucky, ever

ADVERTISEMENT