ADVERTISEMENT

Ashton Hagans to Kentucky

Good pick up. How long till the Green transfer tweet?
LOL Green ain't transferring. Green is going to be a leader and a starter next season ( though how starts doesn't matter as we will have 4 guards all playing equal time and Baker playing a not much.

Nice pick up! As you can see UNCheatinky isn’t to thrilled with it though!Laughing

Reactions: mebeblue2
I don't think that was ever the qualm with Bagley. I think it was the record timing of the reclass amid the very questionable academics. I do appreciate the strawman though. 6/10

You do know behind the scenes, Bagley had been working on reclassifying way before he made it well known. Of course you didn't.

And not to mention, Bagley also made All-ACC Academics as well.

Reactions: tw3301 and bignish
Don’t you have until tonight to declare for the draft with potential college eligibility and if it’s after tonight, you’re gone for good?

Dont see how Green stays. We know who’s gonna get the PT.....Quickley and Hagans. You cant play 2 PG’s when you’re that loaded at SG as well.

What do yall think will happen with Diallo?

You do know behind the scenes, Bagley had been working on reclassifying way before he made it well known. Of course you didn't.

And not to mention, Bagley also made All-ACC Academics as well.
He ought to be able to do that with an eye patch, and his writing hand tied behind his back. UNCheat watered that down for you.

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
ADVERTISEMENT