ADVERTISEMENT

Ashton Hagans to Kentucky

Where would you rank Ashton Hagans among the top PGs in the class like Tre Jones, Quentin Grimes, Darius Garland and Immanuel Quickley?

LOL Green ain't transferring. Green is going to be a leader and a starter next season ( though how starts doesn't matter as we will have 4 guards all playing equal time and Baker playing a not much.

Matt Jones reporting Green looking to transfer. Guess the poster suggesting this wasn’t as outrageous as you made him out to be.

Don’t you have until tonight to declare for the draft with potential college eligibility and if it’s after tonight, you’re gone for good?

Dont see how Green stays. We know who’s gonna get the PT.....Quickley and Hagans. You cant play 2 PG’s when you’re that loaded at SG as well.

What do yall think will happen with Diallo?
Not that I actually watch recruits, but it sounds like Quickly is good but not elite. So Quade would start alongside Hagans I would guess, with 3 of Keldon Johnson/Washington/Vanderbilt/E.J. Montgomery filling out the rest.

Everyone seems to be saying Diallo will declare. If he doesn’t then Cal will have to do frequent 4 man sub waves like 2015 (there weren’t real platoons after Poythress got hurt a few games in, people forget).

Calipari is the greatest coach and philanthropist on the earth. He is recruiting these kids and allowing them to compete in high level practices and games which is making them much better players. Then by recruiting over them he is allowing them to become more diverse by transferring to a different school.

This results in a terrible basketball school having success. Example 1: Charles Matthews and Michigan. Calipari is the best thing for college basketball since TVs were created.

Calipari is the greatest coach and philanthropist on the earth. He is recruiting these kids and allowing them to compete in high level practices and games which is making them much better players. Then by recruiting over them he is allowing them to become more diverse by transferring to a different school.

This results in a terrible basketball school having success. Example 1: Charles Matthews and Michigan. Calipari is the best thing for college basketball since TVs were created.

You are your screen name, can’t deny that.

Reactions: Quavarius
Don’t you have until tonight to declare for the draft with potential college eligibility and if it’s after tonight, you’re gone for good?

Dont see how Green stays. We know who’s gonna get the PT.....Quickley and Hagans. You cant play 2 PG’s when you’re that loaded at SG as well.

What do yall think will happen with Diallo?
Players have to declare 60 days before the draft, so they still have 10 or 12 days left. Diallo is gone.... hopefully. Maybe Gabriel too.

Reactions: HRTheCard
If Kentucky keeps Gabriel, Vanderbilt, Richards and Washington and loses everyone else I'd take it in a second.

Really don't get Green transferring if true. That's disappointing. We really need those types of players for continuity.

You do know behind the scenes, Bagley had been working on reclassifying way before he made it well known. Of course you didn't.

And not to mention, Bagley also made All-ACC Academics as well.

That's easy when you're taking PHYSEDU 1234. Just to get them outta the way.

Where would you rank Ashton Hagans among the top PGs in the class like Tre Jones, Quentin Grimes, Darius Garland and Immanuel Quickley?
I think Jerry Meyer said he would be the top PG in 2018, but I'm not sure I would put him ahead of Jones. Depends what you are looking for though, I guess. Completely different players, IMO.

I guess you skipped the post where I said "Congrats Cats!" Guess the other posts got you triggered huh?

I'm wont inject to much into ya'lls pissing match, but dude you know, we all know that was a back handed compliment.

Carry on.....

Reactions: Simple_Man
I think Jerry Meyer said he would be the top PG in 2018, but I'm not sure I would put him ahead of Jones. Depends what you are looking for though, I guess. Completely different players, IMO.
Why wouldn’t you rank him ahead of jones? I rank Quickley, Garland, Grimes ahead of him.

I'm wont inject to much into ya'lls pissing match, but dude you know, we all know that was a back handed compliment.

Carry on.....

I didn't HAVE to give any compliment at all. And yet I did! But please proceed

Why wouldn’t you rank him ahead of jones? I rank Quickley, Garland, Grimes ahead of him.
Just depends what you're looking for. Both are great ball handlers and court generals. Jones is more of a jump shooter and Hagans is more of a driver, which is the type of PG UK needs to compliment the rest of their roster.

Maybe. But you the one bragging bout his accomplishments.

I mean, since it was insinuated that he's not smart and yet his grades said otherwise, I mean what else can you do? If Duke's classes are easy, then Kentucky must have eas(ier) ones therefore allowing their players on the SEC All academics team, right?

You do know behind the scenes, Bagley had been working on reclassifying way before he made it well known. Of course you didn't.

And not to mention, Bagley also made All-ACC Academics as well.
Why not. Duke copied the fake classes from UNC Cheat.

ADVERTISEMENT