ADVERTISEMENT

Ashton Hagans to Kentucky

He seems to be playing some of you like a viola as opposed to a banjo. JMO.

Yup. Just like Katina played ya'll.... LOL AMIRIGHT ???
51NCt5ZA1tL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Just emerged from a coma? Final Fours have been fun for Ramblers/Zags fans lately.

Before Gonzaga went to the final 4 (lost to my Heels) when was the last time they been to one? Maybe it was you in a coma and then miraculously woke up when they got there.

Before Gonzaga went to the final 4 (lost to my Heels) when was the last time they been to one? Maybe it was you in a coma and then miraculously woke up when they got there.
You're not making sense. Are you a beneficary of the academic fraud scandal?

You're not making sense. Are you a beneficary of the academic fraud scandal?

I guess you can't read. Why don't you disappear and come back when 1 of your 2 teams make the final four. Getting old is suppose to make you smarter, what happened to you?

I guess you can't read. Why don't you disappear and come back when 1 of your 2 teams make the final four. Getting old is suppose to make you smarter, what happened to you?
Age isn't an issue assessing the absurdity of your posts. You're too dumb to realize that Loyola just made the Final Four, and Gonzaga the year before?

Last edited:
The Kentucky posters in this thread are so lucky that the one person on this planet capable of making them look intelligent just fell into their lap.

Rich get richer.

The Kentucky posters in this thread are so lucky that the one person on this planet capable of making them look intelligent just fell into their lap.

Rich get richer.
Sounds like you're dumb enough to grovel to Kentucky fans. Awesomely pathetic.

You asked when my teams last made the Final Four. Your question was as dumb as could be.

I'm gonna help you. Make sure you're strapped in your seat. I don't wanna over whelm you. I said why don't you disappear till 1 of your 2 teams make the final 4 again. The majority of the fans here have 1 team so you have an advantage.

Last edited:
Calls someone dumb.. yet can’t spell. And he roots for Gonzaga and Loyola...

Sad day for this board IMO
Chargest? Where is that? Have another drink? So you don't know Branch McCracken and think you know basketball?

ADVERTISEMENT