ADVERTISEMENT

All time greatest UK vs S. Carolina

Woahhh, weird. :oops:
This is OT, but do you have a boy or girl friend? IIRC you're not married.

After reading your post, it got me a little curious if you have a significant other. There's no way you're straight.

IDK how you feel about long distance relationships, but I have a friend who I think you'd be great with. He looks like a young Bruce Springsteen. He's a really great guy and as nice as he can be.

You can come down and visit if you want, I have a spare bedroom. I think you guys would hit it off.

Last edited:
This is OT, but do you have a boy or girl friend? IIRC you're not married.

After reading your post, it got me a little curious if you have a significant other.

IDK how you feel about long distance relationships, but I have a friend who I think you'd be great with. He looks like a young Bruce Springsteen. He's a really great guy and as nice as he can be.

You can come down and visit if you want, I have a spare bedroom. I think you guys would hit it off.

I do not like boys but by this message it appears that you do.

I do not like boys but by this message it appears that you do.
I like everyone. Also married. I'm literally 2 miles from that parking garage I told you about in downtown Memphis.

I think you guys would hit it off. There's no way you're straight. In the closet maybe, but not ....nvm. Sorry, not trying to out you.

I like everyone. Also married. I'm literally 2 miles from that parking garage I told you about in downtown Memphis.

I think you guys would hit it off.

What did I just say. That is weird. I only want a girlfriend lol.

Yes, that's me.

Not my best jokes, Im tired and been up since Sat. You came at me, and I responded in the most juvenile way (ppl here would be better off admitting mistakes). I have no problem admitting it. I really do think you and dude would hit it off. Anyway, we know where we stand. If you're into vaginina. I have a close friend who is ~23-25. she's a smoke show who loves anal, doesn't miss a drop of semen(her words) and is wholesome enough to meet your parents.

Last edited:
Yes, that's me.

Not my best jokes, Im tired and been up since Sat. You came at me, and I responded in the most juvenile way (ppl here would be better off admitting mistakes). I have no problem admitting it. I really do think you and dude would hit it off. Anyway, we know where we stand.

I was joking and trying to be funny but you responded back in a more serious manner it appeared

I'm at a place where I'm ready to shoot myself in the face. Don't at me unless you had less than 10 hours of sleep in the past week.

Also, it's Dick face McGayhee. A joke of a name.

giphy.gif

I'm shocked we finally have an early game and not a 9pm tip.

All time greatest moment in Cocky Arena?

I think we have more "go big blue" chants in that place than anywhere else.

Cal had the biggest smile on his face as Whitney walked back to the bench just then. Glad that dropped for him. This is the game to get Khalil, Johnny, and Keion more game experience IMO.

tenor.gif

@Dmk

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I think your neighbor down the road is.

College of Charleston??

This team is too ___ to get worked up over.

Fill in the blank..

inbred

4-0 if you count us sending Duke home in the elite 8 a couple years back.

Round of 32

There's no shame in loving the cock. I don't know what he's hung up about. We're all friends here.

There are several of us in this thread that openly admit a love for the Cocks!

Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT