ADVERTISEMENT

All time greatest UK vs S. Carolina

I take nothing from this game. There won't be a single game in March with 54 fouls called.

Crazy ending. I thought UK had it when SCar missed those two free throws. Thought that level of choking would bite them.

SmokinSmile

Yet another win over Kentucky.

I did miss most of the game. Watched it until it was 21-16 Kentucky then had to take care of some kids. I blame them for me missing out on Cock hoops this year.

That said look for Carolina to get swept by Vandy.

DVR'd it. Saw a thread about the loss on the F"ball board -------->. Damn. Saved myself an hour and a half, but damn.

The ghost of Devan Downey rides again.

laurence-fishburne.gif

They're gonna lose @ Arkansas too.

Hope Arkansas shoots and makes 40 threes and maybe it'll get through his thick skull that hey maybe we should shoot more threes.

Hope Arkansas shoots and makes 40 threes and maybe it'll get through his thick skull that hey maybe we should shoot more threes.
Quickley and Sestina should always have the green light. Maxey only when he's feeling it. Nobody else has any business out there.

I wonder if the lack of blue blood success is moreso because of recruiting turnover or from poor high school evaluating.

The Palmetto State is 3-0 against Blue Bloods in the past 5 days. Clearly a basketball state.

Quickley and Sestina should always have the green light. Maxey only when he's feeling it. Nobody else has any business out there.

Quickley is averaging 10 threes a game at a different school. Sestina averaging 5/6. Considering his defensive liabilities, if you aren't gonna let him be the outside threat he can be he shouldn't even be on thy floor.

Have ya taken a peak in the mirror?
??? Was that supposed to be insulting? Get some pubes, remember a UL title and come back later lil man.

My bad, I know you're young and what not. I shouldn't use that against you. You'll grow up eventually. Anyway, that guy clearly hasn't grown up either. He was an ass on national tv.

Sorry I forgot the obligatory. 78-70 and 45-13. How's that UK ass taste? Taste good don't it? Laughing :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
??? Was that supposed to be insulting? Get some pubes, remember a UL title and come back later lil man.

My bad, I know you're young and what not. I shouldn't use that against you. You'll grow up eventually. Anyway, that guy clearly hasn't grown up either. He was an ass on national tv.

Sorry I forgot the obligatory. 78-70 and 45-13. How's that UK ass taste? Taste good don't it? Laughing :p

So.....you DID look in the mirror

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
It's been a long 4 days. I feel like I'm picking on a .....nvm.

carte blanche @HRTheCard I won't respond. Have at it.

Just try and be witty.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT