ADVERTISEMENT

3rd straight 20 win season for Auburn....

When Auburn can put together years of being competitive and advancing in the NCAA’s come talk to me. I’ve seen other SEC teams put together a good two or three year run and then fizzle out. It’s cute as hell how you Auburn fans show up here and talk like your team has been a powerhouse for decades but at the end of the day we both know it’s only talk. I’m not impressed!

we aren’t trying to impress you. We will keep beating you though.

I care more about the post season. We’re in good position to make a run. We have all the pieces.
Plus,you guys should get a great seed, due to you not losing another game in a suckass conference. Lunardi has 3 ACC teams making the tournament this year.

Get a good seed and hope the powers that be, don't match UL up with UK in the S16/E8.

Untitled2.png

Reactions: UL_1986
Plus,you guys should get a great seed, due to you not losing another game in a suckass conference. Lunardi has 3 ACC teams making the tournament this year.

Get a good seed and hope the powers that be, don't match UL up with UK in the S16/E8.

Untitled2.png
Still have a lot of games to play, which can be good but also bad. We don’t need to lose to a Wake Forest or a UNC (god forbid) this year.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Still have a lot of games to play, which can be good but also bad. We don’t need to lose to a Wake Forest or a UNC (god forbid) this year.
Can I go ahead and insert huge LOL now if you lose to UNC. It's not Evansville bad, but kind of close.

If you don't tell anyone else here I said this, I'm probably going to root for you guys over UNC. I don't think that's ever happened, but, why not pile on their misery. Lord knows I've read plenty of posts of UNC fans rooting for Duke over UK (amrite @uncfan in ky )

efb1241e6496823a049ac965eb307d06.jpg

we aren’t trying to impress you. We will keep beating you though.

That’s sweet but I’ve heard it all before. I hope Auburn can stay pretty decent, makes the SEC better when we have a lot of teams that are good but like I said, I’ve heard it all before!

Can I go ahead and insert huge LOL now if you lose to UNC. It's not Evansville bad, but kind of close.

If you don't tell anyone else here I said this, I'm probably going to root for you guys over UNC. I don't think that's ever happened, but, why not pile on their misery. Lord knows I've read plenty of posts of UNC fans rooting for Duke over UK (amrite @uncfan in ky )

efb1241e6496823a049ac965eb307d06.jpg

Who are these UNC fans you talking about???

Reactions: UL_1986
That’s sweet but I’ve heard it all before. I hope Auburn can stay pretty decent, makes the SEC better when we have a lot of teams that are good but like I said, I’ve heard it all before!

As long as we have Bruce we will be right there at the top and often times better than Kentucky with cal. Cal is a Pretty damn average game day coach. UK could do a lot better IMo.

As long as we have Bruce we will be right there at the top and often times better than Kentucky with cal. Cal is a Pretty damn average game day coach. UK could do a lot better IMo.
Would it be safe to say, just judging by your past post, you measure AU's success against Cal and/or UK?

I have a feeling you're going to say something about being innocent and only comparing yourself to them due to replies to UK fans here, but we both know that's not the case due you bringing them up when UK fans aren't posting.

Pearl said, "we're coming after UK due them setting the standard",I'm guessing you're following his lead.

Reactions: Scotty00
Would it be safe to say, just judging by your past post, you measure AU's success against Cal and/or UK?

I have a feeling you're going to say something about being innocent and only comparing yourself to them due to replies to UK fans here, but we both know that's not the case due you bringing them up when UK fans aren't posting.

Pearl said, "we're coming after UK due them setting the standard",I'm guessing you're following his lead.

What I am saying is that Uk is the standard in the SEC and cal has brought that standard down a bit. This is looking like year 5 in a row with no final 4. Tubby got blasted for that

What I am saying is that Uk is the standard in the SEC and cal has brought that standard down a bit. This is looking like year 5 in a row with no final 4. Tubby got blasted for that
Tubby got blasted for setting the longest UK record of not going to a final four,much longer than 5 years.However, he was more successful at UK than Pearl has been in his career.

Maybe only talk shit to programs that don't have a more recent championship or even Final Four than you.
It's about maintaining a standard of excellence, Duke hasn't been in the NIT since 1981 boo

Tubby got blasted for setting the longest UK record of not going to a final four,much longer than 5 years.However, he was more successful at UK than Pearl has been in his career.

Again Pearl would have multiple titles in a 10 year period at UK.

Is that your opinion?

Yes and a damn good one at that. Cal wouldn’t be doing what Pearl is doing at auburn either. uK again could do so much better than Cal. Current coaches that i would for sure take over Cal at UK:

Coach K
Roy Williams
Mark Few
Jay wright
Tony Bennett
Scott Drew
Tom izzo
Rick pitino
Bob Huggins
John Beilein
Bruce Pearl

Give these guys the history and resources UK has an all would have won 2-3 natties in the last 10 years at the least.

Reactions: jhmossy
Yes and a damn good one at that. Cal wouldn’t be doing what Pearl is doing at auburn either. uK again could do so much better than Cal. Current coaches that i would for sure take over Cal at UK:

Coach K
Roy Williams
Mark Few
Jay wright
Tony Bennett
Scott Drew
Tom izzo
Rick pitino
Bob Huggins
John Beilein
Bruce Pearl

Give these guys the history and resources UK has an all would have won 2-3 natties in the last 10 years at the least.
Rick Pitino only had one title.

Again, I appreciate your hyperbolic opinions, It's fun to live in fantasy what if land from time to time.

I will say, to your credit, giving UK's history, most of those coaches would have won at least one title due to the #kentuckyeffect..5 coaches have won a title at UK. Calipari admitted, "if you want to win a title, coach at UK." No other school can say that on the level we do.

Pearl has the more resources at AU than UK, your words, It's a huge failure if he doesn't win the big one.

Last edited:

Again, I appreciate your hyperbolic opinions, It's fun to live in fantasy what if land from time to time.

I will say, giving UK's history, to your credit, most of those coaches would have won at least one title due to the #kentuckyeffect..5 coaches have won a title at UK. Calipari admitted, "if you want to win a title, coach at UK." No other school can say that on the level we do.

I give your 98 title to pitino and didn’t you have injury in 97 that costed you that one?

I will say, to your credit, giving UK's history, most of those coaches would have won at least one title due to the #kentuckyeffect..5 coaches have won a title at UK. Calipari admitted, "if you want to win a title, coach at UK." No other school can say that on the level we do.

Also why do uK fans keep Ignoring the fact that cal cares more about winning draft night then winning games or titles for Kentucky? Dude doesn’t give a shit about UK. He cares about putting guys in the league as quickly as possible

1. Pretty sure you’re just here to get a reaction out of people or...

2. You’re around 14 to 15 years old!

Numbers speak for themselves so tell me who’s won more games since Cal’s been at UK! Like I said, I’ve seen this before. Look at Tennessee fans the last couple years. They beat UK a few times and have a decent team only to go back to their old ways and then their fans disappear. Lots of bottom of the basement teams have a nice two or three year run from time to time so this is nothing new. I’ve seen Auburn put up a couple decent years before. Cute as hell when fans of those teams come out thumping their chest!

I give your 98 title to pitino and didn’t you have injury in 97 that costed you that one?
Rest of the country gives it to Tubby, but yeah, he coached them to a title. They could have shit the bed being down 17 to Duke in the second half, and Tubby could have used one of his timeouts when K was out of them, but that's not part of revisionist history so it don't count.

and. Anderson is who your thinking of, however, Nazr FT's cost UK the '97 championship.

Also why do uK fans keep Ignoring the fact that cal cares more about winning draft night then winning games or titles for Kentucky? Dude doesn’t give a shit about UK. He cares about putting guys in the league as quickly as possible
Do you look up lazy thinking, or does it just come to you?

HOF Calipari,has more vacated FF's and title games than Pearl does legit. Think about that.

1. Pretty sure you’re just here to get a reaction out of people or...

2. You’re around 14 to 15 years old!

Numbers speak for themselves so tell me who’s won more games since Cal’s been at UK! Like I said, I’ve seen this before. Look at Tennessee fans the last couple years. They beat UK a few times and have a decent team only to go back to their old ways and then their fans disappear. Lots of bottom of the basement teams have a nice two or three year run from time to time so this is nothing new. I’ve seen Auburn put up a couple decent years before. Cute as hell when fans of those teams come out thumping their chest!

I am fine with UK lowering its standards now and keeping cal. UK is being brought down by him. He cares about the nba draft much more Than he does winning anything for Kentucky. You keep wanting to compare people elsewhere with what cal is doing at Kentucky. That’s not what we are discussing. Give a lot of other coaches the resources, history, and support Kentucky has and they are winning at higher clip than cAlipari is. Eventually Uk will grow tire of his pretty average game day coaching

Do you look up lazy thinking, or does it just come to you?

HOF Calipari,has more vacated FF's and title games than Pearl does legit. Think about that.

agian we aren’t comparing Pearl at other places besides Kentucky. Quit trying to go there. Pearl has never coached at a place with the resources UK has. He would do better at UK than cal. No question about it.

I am fine with UK lowering its standards now and keeping cal. UK is being brought down by him. He cares about the nba draft much more Than he does winning anything for Kentucky. You keep wanting to compare people elsewhere with what cal is doing at Kentucky. That’s not what we are discussing. Give a lot of other coaches the resources, history, and support Kentucky has and they are winning at higher clip than cAlipari is. Eventually Uk will grow tire of his pretty average game day coaching
Again, you're showing how little you know about history and running with ignorance. I'm going to stop correcting you now, I feel like I'm picking on a pubescent boy, who created a username with 420 in their name, to look cool.

Keep selling young blood. Lord knows the national media/pollsters aren't paying attention.

agian we aren’t comparing Pearl at other places besides Kentucky. Quit trying to go there. Pearl has never coached at a place with the resources UK has. He would do better at UK than cal. No question about it.
FFS. One last time, UMass final four, beat the '96 UK team very early in the season, Memphis...

I'm really not sure if you're interested in being educated or would rather stay ignorant and have no interest in facts.

Again, you're showing how little you know about history and running with ignorance. I'm going to stop correcting you know, I feel like I'm picking on a pubescent boy, who created a username with 420 in their name, to look cool.

Keep selling young blood. Lord knows the national media/pollsters aren't paying attention.

I am showing I know a lot more than your dumbass. I am glad to see this though. It’s benefiting the rest of the SEC greatly that UK keeps giving a average game day coach a pass

FFS. One last time, UMass final four, beat the '96 UK team very early in the season, Memphis...

I'm really not sure if you're interested in being educated or would rather stay ignorant and have no interest in facts.
Umm according to the record books umass won zero games in 1996 so I am not really sure what you are trying to say here. Do better

Well as long as you’re fine with it us UK fans can live with it I guess!Laughing

I am showing I know a lot more than your dumbass. I am glad to see this though. It’s benefiting the rest of the SEC greatly that UK keeps giving a average game day coach a pass

lol is somebody getting triggered??? What’s the matter? Are you mad because your lame ass attempts at trolling UK fans isn’t working???Laughing

Don’t care. Umass didn’t win any games in 1996. That’s the only facts here

Well, to be fair, you did just following the sport and a AU fan.

You get a pass. Anyone who self proclaims "AU didn't exist until recently", gets a free ticket in my book.

Reactions: Scotty00
Don’t care. Umass didn’t win any games in 1996. That’s the only facts here

One other fact that you left out is that the NCAA cleared Cal of any involvement! Good thing we ate UMass fans and don’t give two shits about them.Laughing

Well, to be fair, you did just following the sport and a AU fan.

You get a pass.

If I just started following the sport it’s got to be embarrassing for you that I already understand the sport at a much higher level than you...

Umm the player claimed umass won games in 1996. Cal being cleared is not really relevant to the fact that umass didn’t win any games in 1996

One other fact that you left out is that the NCAA cleared Cal of any involvement! Good thing we ate UMass fans and don’t give two shits about them.Laughing

ADVERTISEMENT